User Tag List

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Just today when you walk in, they give you a card for 5 bonus airmiles (you don't have to spend anything). Also if you spend $50 you get a rexall bag with all kinds of Rexall products in it free (mine had full size hand cream, make up wipes, kleenex and lots more) and you also get the 50 bonus airmiles that are in the flyer!

There was a lot more stuff, but I had the two kids so didn't have too much time!

Worth checking out.
    This thread is currently associated with: Air Miles, Pharmaplus, Rexall PharmaPlus

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    237 (100%)

Thanks! Wonder if it's just today? Drove by & noticed new store yesterday but didn't have a chance to stop in.
    Hoping they'll be more 'cpn friendly' as the other Rexalls in town suck (almost but not quite as bad as Zeller's )

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by home4now View Post
    Thanks! Wonder if it's just today? Drove by & noticed new store yesterday but didn't have a chance to stop in.
    Hoping they'll be more 'cpn friendly' as the other Rexalls in town suck (almost but not quite as bad as Zeller's )

They were fine, I used a FPC and a 2 other regular coupons!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I go to the rexall on montreal road they are just awesome with coupons and the staff is always so nice..

Addicted To Laughing Cow TrixyLuxx's Avatar
    Trading Score
    11 (79%)

nice, is it just today?

Trading Score
    236 (100%)

I heard it's really nice out there on Merivale! My favourite part of Rexall is they always have a wicked clearance section!!! Next time I go out I will have to go in there! Thanks for the great heads up!!

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by home4now View Post
    Which zellers have you been going to? The one on Merivale never hassles me about coupons, they barely even look at them! Maybe its the younger people who work cash who I usually get.
    Rexall in college square is usually really good about coupons, letting you use manufacturers coupons on top of their store coupons they send out in the little booklet.
    It seems to usually only matter how the cashier is feeling that day..
    Back in the coupon game! Trade List updated often! Check it out!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    237 (100%)

Actually, usually Merivale - not so much they hassle me, just that it takes forever cos they read each & every cpn in detail (young & old). However I was there today & notice they are now automatically using "no tax" code for FPCs, so that's great ...with FB $10 off $40 only spent $5 for $43 worth but it did take 15+ min. Might go back with other FPCs

College square is bit out of the way for me. Been going to Rexall at Billings Bridge - they don't take cpns on clearance items or if cpn is .01 over, they do allow mfc on top of Rexall cpns though.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I was there again yesterday -- they have these booklets at the cash (its to sign up for the pharmacy) and inside is a spend $25 get 50 bonus airmiles and a spend $25 save $10....the are onl good till Dec 9 and onl good at that Rexall.

Thread Information