User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Any new deals out there?
    Or someone with a costco card let me know how much they are there?

Groupon WagJag
    Checkout my blog?
    helloobee.blogspot.ca

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

last time I was in Costco it was 34.99 a case, and there is 80 in a case, my Costco only had 3 flavors, Timothy's medium roast, Van Houtte dark roast, Folgers medium roast

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

What about the brewers?

Groupon WagJag
    Checkout my blog?
    helloobee.blogspot.ca

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Right now Staples (online only) has lots of different varieties on sale. 18 pk for just over $10 I believe. They ship free for orders over $50. Sale ends tomorrow.
    Check out my Trade/Wish lists Open to trading with Newbies

Start SWAGBUCKS! So far I have earned $45 in Amazon GC, with very little effort Ask me how!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Costco had the brewers, but same general price as other places, Best buy has a good deal $89.99 for the mini keurig until thursday

josask
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I shopped all around - stood in line on Black Friday to get one at $95 (Elite model) and then ended up buying the one at Costco and will take the other back. The one at Costco is the better model, comes with the K-cup (which I had planned on buying for $17.50 at LD) and 60 cups. When I priced it all out, I was getting the better machine for only a couple of dollars more when you factor in the price of the other items. I believe the price was $180, but i'm not positive on that.

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

The special edition is on sale at walmart this week for 128.88
    ....just be happy

Jenny~Bear
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by josask View Post
    I shopped all around - stood in line on Black Friday to get one at $95 (Elite model) and then ended up buying the one at Costco and will take the other back. The one at Costco is the better model, comes with the K-cup (which I had planned on buying for $17.50 at LD) and 60 cups. When I priced it all out, I was getting the better machine for only a couple of dollars more when you factor in the price of the other items. I believe the price was $180, but i'm not positive on that.
    We bought the same one at Costco and I could not be happier... From all the other deals I have seen around it seems like this is the way to go...
    Wanna earn free gift cards just for searching the web? Join SWAGBUCKS http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jennybear

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This is what I plan to do and I am not 100 percent sure it will work. I bought the Mr Coffee online at Future Shop.ca and received my free 2 boxes of coffee. When I receive the machine I will go back to Future Shop and get a price adjustment to Walmart's $48. Will this work? I hope so.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Coupon mommy, Thanks for posting that amazing deal, I wish I had know about that last year when I bought one for my parents.

I love the Keurig machine, one of the reasons is that the Keurig company have amazing customer service, I have had two that have broken down and they have been replaced for free by the keurig company ( you have to call the 1800 number for keurig ). Keurig have no idea how long you have had the machine, but you should always tell them it is under a year, they will run some test with you ( because they have to for their purposes ) and then they will send you a free machine no hassles the last time i did it they sent me free coffee because he had to re enter my address twice. The problem I had with the machine was that it was only pouring half a cup, some of the water was draining into the back of the machine, and this is a hard thing to fix, on the other hand my neighbour has had hers for 5 yrs no problems. the only thing that keurig ask in return of them sending a new machine is that you return your pod holder to them via mail.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

The Mr. Coffee one is on sale at Giant Tiger for $48 in the new flyer, comes with five K cups. I like the one I have with a water reservoir.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information