User Tag List

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

So, I have a question regarding what you would personally recommend for Anti-Aging products. Id think of it as offensive as a gift but my mother has been hunting for something and I'd like to surprise her with something for Christmas.

Here are some things I've been thinking of, if you have any personal experience with it, or have a positive/negative thing to say about the product please let me know.

Garnier Ultra-Lift Line
    Olay - Regenerist, Definity, Total Effects
    Vichy Anti-Aging Line
    Nivea Q-10

Not really stuck on those products, I personally love Vichy. It's just lines I've noticed she's been looking at.
    This thread is currently associated with: Olay

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Check out http://www.beautypedia.com/AdvancedSearch.aspx... this woman appeared YEARS ago on Oprah as the "Cosmetics Cop". While the site now also offers her line of products... her reviews on a variety of products out in the market appear un-biased to me. Unfortunately... some of the products with better ratings have no coupons

Friends don't let friends trade at max value

MY WISHLIST
    RRLF 2014 -> RENEE'S !!! Lactantia butter, Marc Angelo, Casa di Mama

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

My mom has used Garnier, and really didn't like it. I know their claims are usually over exaggerated, but she found that it just didn't do anything for her at all. (She tried the Ultra Lift cream, and we have both tried that undereye roller ball stuff.

Olay - I bought her Olay a couple Christmases ago - it was the Total Effects lotion in a twisty looking kind of cylinder (not sure of the full name). She had an allergic reaction to it, so if your mum has allergic or sensitive skin, she may want to stay away from the ones that are very perfumed (like Olay)

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

I posted this almost a month ago lol

I ended up getting her the Lise Waiter anti-aging set at SDM, hopefully she likes it!

I also asked for some advice from the cosmetics girl, i didn't tell her my budget but she gave me choices from affordable > expensive telling me which brand work best, what kind of chemicals are in the products, etc..

She ended up buying herself the Biotherm Vivo during 20x cosmetics, she really didn't like it and felt it did nothing So hopefully the Lise Waiter set is decent!

I also find that scented face creams of any time cause irritation for me too, it's face cream, it doesn't need to smell like anything. I currently use Neutrogena, Vichy Normaderm, and La Roche Posay and none of the products are scented, and so far they work well for me.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I like the Vichy Normaderm. I find it works very well for me and my skin.
    Try out the maven box by julep And code FREEFB, and get your box for one cent:
    Use this link
    http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/2287/

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

the best, no-nonsense anti-aging i've used is Paula's Choice.

i've tried all the drug store brands that are marketed like crazy and never been happy. when i was younger and single i would splurge on estee lauder, but it is expensive! and honestly, i can get the same quality (if not better) with Paula's Choice
    for half the price.

the antioxidant serums are awesome. a really good blend of various antioxidants.
    the glycolic lotions are really good. glycolic will exfoliate to make your skin look nice, but it also has the added bonus of stimulating your cells to produce collagen. that is the nature of AHA (glycolic is a type of AHA)

i have always been tempted to just take vitamin c, make a paste and rub it on my face. maybe a couple of green tea tea-bags too! sorry i'm being silly, but those are great antioxidants. vitamin e is also an antioxidant. oh i could go on!
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Thread Information