User Tag List

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Has anyone shopped at Beyond the rack? What was your experience with them? Thanks
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have made about six purchases from them. Never had any issues. Keep in mind they don't carry the stock and it takes about two weeks from when it ends before they get the items and then they ship it to you. If it is an item that I can google I usually do and sometimes I find they don't always have the best price. Sometimes you can find the same price on many different websites. I also had to make a return and there was no issues. Hope this helps!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

^except they charge you 10 bucks to make a return. Was going to return an item, but it wasn't worth it in the end.
    gone shopping!

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BCSparkyGirl View Post
    ^except they charge you 10 bucks to make a return. Was going to return an item, but it wasn't worth it in the end.
    Well, they only charge you shipping if you have changed your mind and do not want the item anymore. I dont see why they would have to get shipping bill on someone's poor decision to buy something that they werent sure about.

They WILL pay for your shipping if the item(s) are damaged or wrong item has been sent.

I have never had any issues with BTR. I have tried different sites and BTR is one of the best. I have an issue with them sending my items through FedEx because FedEx guy kept going to my neighbors house and than my neighbor would open my package every time and than give it back to me. So, not only did BTR switch me to Canada Post delivery but they have refunded me all my shipping costs for wrong delivery. FedEx wouldnt even apologize for their mistake.

Items will not be sent as long as sale is on. When the sale closes they notify manufacturer and they place the order with them for all the items they sold. Once they receive all items, they are being processed and shipped to you. If you have purchased different items but in a same transaction, they might come separately, since one manufacturer might send their stuff sooner than the next. However, you do not pay for shipping if they have to send your items in three times.

One time I have placed my order and I ordered 15 different things.
    I received them in 5 different orders. But I only paid $10 in shipping which is what you pay with the original order.

The longest I had to wait for my item was 4 months. But I never once doubted if it will arrive. They promptly emailed me with the updates every couple of a days. In case the item never arrives or the manufacturer doesnt send it and than is out of stock, they will let you know and refund you all your money back.

If you have missed on a sale or your size has sold out, dont worry, they have same items come around over and over again. So, dont rush to buy it, it will happen again.

I have been seeing these shoes for months and was never fast enough to get them they were N.Y.L.A. and on sale for $29.99 from $80 I wanted them so bad. Finally, one weekend they were on sale and I snagged them for $12.99... so dont rush your orders... things do come around and quite often
    Last edited by MostarkaGirl; Tue, Nov 29th, 2011 at 04:04 AM.

Follow my Beauty Blog on instagram @officialbestofglam
    or on facebook @bestofglam

I write reviews on all new and upcoming beauty products
    Sephora is my grand love

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Thanks for the replies.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

It wasn't a poor decision. Buying clothing online is kinda difficult, in that not all garments fit the way the company states, or sometimes the item looks better on the hanger than on someones body. I didn't like how an item looked on me. I know now that I will never purchase clothing online again.
    gone shopping!

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Buying online for clothes is tricky - can't be sure about the exact fit. That said some places you order from allow you to return at a local store. BTR has no outlets - just a site so it's important to factor in the risk of return.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I buy online quite a bit. The Shopping Channel is a good one....you don't have to pay for shipping on returns. I've purchased from BTR and haven't had any problems....except to say that sometimes it takes a while to get your item. You can get items at pretty good prices if you watch.

The Gap is also another good one....return labels are included in your package. If you catch the sales, they have some pretty good buys.

Agree that buying online is a bit more difficult as you don't know how that item is actually going to look on you. I do return items so I try to buy clothing only from outlets that will not charge. Buying online seems to be gaining popularity in Canada and I find it really convenient.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BCSparkyGirl View Post
    It wasn't a poor decision. Buying clothing online is kinda difficult, in that not all garments fit the way the company states, or sometimes the item looks better on the hanger than on someones body. I didn't like how an item looked on me. I know now that I will never purchase clothing online again.

And they do not ask you to pay for shipping if the item does not fit you properly. Its all about how you word your issues. If you have just sent the item back telling them you dont like how it fits, its different from sending an item back because the size is wrong or doesnt fit properly. Also, when buying items, BTR staff is always on hand to answer your questions and before buying an item, if you are unsure of how it will fit, ask them how it fits. Sites like DanceSolution.com that offeres dancing (Ballet, Jazz, Tap ect) items, have it right on there the way something fits... I bought my dance shoes from them and I knew right away that I had to order size bigger because of how they fit.

BTR staff is super nice and will answer all of you questions. Hope this helps.

Follow my Beauty Blog on instagram @officialbestofglam
    or on facebook @bestofglam

I write reviews on all new and upcoming beauty products
    Sephora is my grand love

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MostarkaGirl View Post
    And they do not ask you to pay for shipping if the item does not fit you properly. Its all about how you word your issues. If you have just sent the item back telling them you dont like how it fits, its different from sending an item back because the size is wrong or doesnt fit properly. Also, when buying items, BTR staff is always on hand to answer your questions and before buying an item, if you are unsure of how it will fit, ask them how it fits. Sites like DanceSolution.com that offeres dancing (Ballet, Jazz, Tap ect) items, have it right on there the way something fits... I bought my dance shoes from them and I knew right away that I had to order size bigger because of how they fit.

BTR staff is super nice and will answer all of you questions. Hope this helps.
    It does, thanks! All I saw was a note on the shipping label that said that it cost 10 bucks to return. Considering it was only a $30 item, I said the heck with it. I will keep this in mind in future though!
    gone shopping!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I gonna try tho...LOL

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have ordered from them once for 5 items. I was really impressed because I recieved my order 5 days later, and everything was perfect! I would buy there again.

Thread Information