User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Ok. Ladies my church (New Beginings Luthern Church currently located in the same building as Grace Lutheran on Victoria Ave. and Winnipeg) is planning on helping at Soul's Harbour Mission. They have budgeted $600 for 150 plates and this budget only allows them to do 3 meals in 2012 for a total of $1800. As a person who can feed my family of 5 for as little as $.67 total for supper I find this budget to be crazy!

So I was wanting to know if any of you would like to help me with a challenge? I am hoping to make a meal plan for 150 plates at a dollar each for every month in 2012. My church has lots of people lining up to cook it and hand it out. If we could help by taking 3 meals and turning it into 12 it would be like taking a fish and 2 loaves of bread and feeding thousands! I haven't been able to "give back" with money before but coupons I can do! Any help you are able to do would warm my heart and the stomachs of our cities homeless. The last time I was there I cried when I got back to my vehicle. All the children that were there I really wasn't expecting that.

Let me know what coupons we can come up with and great flyer deals. Our first meal will be middle of January... I'll get back to you with a date when it is settled on. Who knows maybe at the end of the year if my church has money from the budget left over (due to our amazing talents) we could supply staple items like paper towel, toilet paper, kleenex, napkins, salt and pepper, etc.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

def will let you know of any good deals!! and any help I can lend!

Thread Information