User Tag List

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Here is information from the L'oreal website..

Now, the lashes of your dreams are no longer an illusions! Thanks to our new Lash Boosting Serum, get visibility fuller, thicker natural lashes with less lash fall-out when removing makeup.
    ** The breakthrough formula contains Centella Asiatica Extract and Arginine to reinformce, condition and protect each lash. Apply daily under your mascara and at night to bare lashes to transform your natural lashes, and see more lashes in just 4 weeks !
    *Consumers found lashed appear multiplied with daily application of mascara and twice daily application of Concentrated Lash Boosting Serum; underneath mascara and on bare lashes overnight.

I noticed my eyelashes seem dry and a few more than usual falling out while gently removing my eyemakeup. I decided to give this product a try. I've used it for 4 days now and have noticed a difference. My eyelashes seem more conditioned and slightly lusher. I especially notice a difference after applying mascara over top. I use this before I go to bed and in the am. In the morning I apply and let it sit for awhile and then apply my mascara. .

I bought this at Shoppers for $10.49 on sale. I think the regular price is around$12-13.00.

This is a product I would repurchase. I will also post another update in a few weeks.
    This thread is currently associated with: Shoppers Drug Mart

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I absolutely love this product! I have noticed a difference too. It is a product I've been repurchasing. My lashes look way better than they ever have!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

might have to try this... my lashes are pathetic.

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Just started using this stuff. Glad to know it's working for you guys, hopefully it works for me too

Thread Information