User Tag List

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

Do the superstores here allow you to use a coupon zone + a maufactuer coupon on one item..not so you get overage, but so the item ends up being free or close to free??
    Are all superstores here the same, like if one allows it for sure, do the others have to allow it too?
    thanks
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

good question! I would love to know...

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

over the last year, I'd say it has been either way. Sometimes yes, other times no...depends on the superstore, and the cashier. Some have been known to be difficult, even with just manufacture coupons. I think it is becoming harder to combine the two from my own experiences. Have combined the two coupons many times in the past, and recently was told by my regular cashier and the superstore I usually go to that they have been told it is no longer allowed

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

every one i tryed allowed it but!
    i tried to get an item free by using both and the lady said one or the other cause there was overage !
    i also went to the self check out so maybe that was why

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

ok...anyone else's experiences? by going through the cashiers or the self checkouts? I'd would like to know about the one on st.anne's if possible..but I'd like to hear any one elses experiences!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I have not tried to stack there with CZ & MC but everytime I have gone and used over $10 in coupon value they always call the manager to the til. That is their policy if it's over $10 and sometimes they are not friendly

Trading Score
    237 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shellylovestosave View Post
    I have not tried to stack there with CZ & MC but everytime I have gone and used over $10 in coupon value they always call the manager to the til. That is their policy if it's over $10 and sometimes they are not friendly
    i agree. i stopped going to RCSS for the 10$ coupon policy. Really this is such a waste of time for everyone. I used to do mf & cz but since you can't it's one less reason to go. Walmart is way better to couponers.

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

everytime i go to walmart they stare at each coupon for 5 minutes. some caheirs don't even know if they accept CZ so then they have to call a store manager...same with printables...i had the worst time at walmart on Kenaston trying to use a printable - took 10 or more minutes to resolve the issue - they thought it was fake and they were quizzing me on where i got it and that next time i should bring PROOF that it was real. they thought it was photocopied and that i got it out of a magazine..............is this what it comes down to now? providing proof that you are not comitting fraud ( have proof now for next time)..but really? thats pretty sad.

Winnipeg Airmiler
    Trading Score
    215 (100%)

I'm surprised the Kenaston location gave you grief at all. One of our coupon ladies works there so she often fixes issues if there is a problem. I love going to that store just for that reason.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lorressa View Post
    every one i tryed allowed it but!
    i tried to get an item free by using both and the lady said one or the other cause there was overage !
    i also went to the self check out so maybe that was why
    Hi Loressa.

If you have the coupons and they equal more than the actual product, ask the cashier to adjust the coupon to the appropriate price. Say you have an item for $1.99 and two $1.00 coupons. The 1st coupon would be $1.00 and the second entered at $.99. They can do with no problem as this is basically what they have to do with a FPC (free product coupon) anyway. They have to manually enter the price of the discount.
    Visit my Facebook page for updates on Swagbucks, PrizeZombie, GiftHulk and more: http://www.facebook.com/<wbr>MoneyMakersandSavers
    Join me at ClixSense and earn Paypal cash: http://www.clixsense.com/?4773591

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by debragirl31 View Post
    I'm surprised the Kenaston location gave you grief at all. One of our coupon ladies works there so she often fixes issues if there is a problem. I love going to that store just for that reason.
    whats her name?! maybe i can ask for her next time i have a problem, i might be heading there soon!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    269 (100%)

I posted about this before in this forum, but just to let you know, I was once again successful yesterday using both.

Sargent location
    Self checkout

Haven't been denied so far.

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

Ya, I did it at the self checkout at st anne's the other day, but then tried yesterday and the lady denied me!!! =( totally depends what cashier you get, really. Some allow it, some don't. Weird.

Thread Information