User Tag List

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    52 (97%)

i live in oshawa my daughter was sick her docter is in toronto so me and my friend wentto toronto since my family friends family going back home so thought should give stuff and tell them to give it to people who wre effected by flood and family who lost thier earning person in bomb blast . it willbe a bigt help and will give them reason to smile and forget for awhle about thier bitterness in life. to make gift sets i print LOreal coupons since in oshawa walmart doesnt carry and by reading SCs reviews and some other sites and people review where they have and have no limit well i went toronto got appointment with Doc for monday evening i had morning so i though will leave my daughter with my brother but she said wantto see santa so ok we wentto dufrin mall befor we went day before and before we left house we call and ask if they carry loreal travel size shaving cream or gel and lacoup and tooth paste advil cold and sinus they yes we do and have alot no limit on coupons oh we went there checked all area cant find it ask one person he said ckeck that asile ok nothing then went ask other person he said we dont carry (too lazy to check) wentto Customer service desk the lady was not intrested to talk to us since i was wearing scarff (indain cloths too) she start calling other person behind me can i help you sir and i was keep saying excuse i am in line and its my turn anyway we wento other side that lady said sorry if its not there we dont carry HUMMMMMMnot there dont carry may be its sold out can you check if you guys have or if i can get rain check sorry cant we are busy ok i got soooooo mad i left that and start looking for other stuff there i saw scrubbing bubble one step for $8.87 wow grabed 2 sincei had Save 5 when u buy scrubbing bubble one step and then buy one get one free so pick that and wentto cash cashier looked at us and without looking at coupons said no you cant use this on that i said why she said i siad please if i can talk to CSM that will be great she called csm he came said its ok then i said it scaned $9.87 but its on shelf 8.87 so free she said no hello manager is here who are you he said its ok she said ok but she cant get other one since one is free so she have to buy other full price i said no i am hgoing to grabe one more and get that deal so will by one save $5 then bogo CSM said ok i will get you one he wasnt happy but was ok with it so she said wait i will grab it and will remove that sign too in mean time my friend had 4 of those but she was the side of mall same thing happen with her too so when i got everthing called her she said i am at cash and the sign was 8 somthing and scaned 9 87 but thay siad no by time i got there they already changed sign so they said no you lie to us there is no sign andyou can only use one coupon not 2 hello oen say save $5 when u guy one and other is buy one get one free so i am buying one i wento SCM(that was diffrent CSM) when he saw mw i am coming toward him to talk he open til and strat counting money so i wait for a wheile when he done counting one bundle i said excuseme sir he totally ignore and grabe other bundle and strat counting then my friend said lets go i dont want anything that was her first deal first time using coupon as soon we turn to leave he close drawr and stary talking to cashier i was soooooooooooo mad that i start crying like we are not stealing we are buy with saving . and with me it wasnt the first time after that we wentto al the way morning side and milner walmart they would not give us loreal travel side sayin its fake and using that is fraud you guys can go that low an ddo fraud with coupons etc i siad madam if you can go to your computer check website and try to print it wil come out same thing with no web adress printed she said i dont have acess to computer i said you are manager and you dont have acess any way we wentto other casier since my friend was buying it seprate an di was buying seprate before we went we ask other lady and customer service if there is any limit she said no so wnetto other cashier she ask otehr cashoier infornt of her she said no thats black and white so no i said what since when did you guys that pointto your store polacy or its your policy she gav eme bad look and said call CSM this time some guy came he said ya its ok wait he wentto CUstomer service and came back and said its ok what i ask the same lady before then that lady said only 6 per taransection so i said ok then when that lady saw it was we buying it she ran and came to cash and said to guy manager no she cant get it one more CSM came she said dont give her money if there is any ovrage he sia dwe cant do that and coupons are ok we got it before too she sais he didnot listen to them then that csm (LADY) turn and came back said give her gift card not cash and my ovrage was 2cents lol i siad ok give me gift card ohhhhhhhhhh my God walmart and there staff policies .
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart

Trading Score
    182 (100%)

wow Irsa, i don't know what to say sorry you had to go thru all this hassle...

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

what the f***? this is awful. absolutely awful. this needs to go to head office and these people need to get the boot. i am appalled that you had to deal with this bullsh**.
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    35 (100%)

I cannot believe what a run around you had... I hope you report all these people.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I'm confused what happened. I also tried to do $ off 1 item and B1G1 free off that, and was denied at walmart, and when I did the Nivea $2 off + Lipbalm at walmart I was told that its not that item because it's scanning less regular than the coupon, and I just left without and was thinking ok so many people on this board got it, why can't I. But can't lose sleep over a lipbalm.

It's rude of them to ignore you and accuse you of fraud, I would complain to HO about that.

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

OMG !!! I can't bealive you went through that !!! i'm so sorry to hear it .. you definitlly should call HO and let htem know that their staff needs to be trained and more respectful.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    52 (97%)

not same not i had gone through some problem before and call HO they said store manager will call you from 2 diffrent stores oshawa and toronto they call and oshawa store manager said sorry for trouble and toronto one till waiting for his 2nd reply since he said he willinvestigate it and return call it has been 3 months . but still will try to HO this time again

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I must have missed something - I re-read that at least ten times, and hear no evidence of racism. If someone else read that and saw the racism in what happened, please, explain it to me.

I can appreciate English isn't your first language, but if you are going to accuse multiple employees in an organization of racism, you (IMHO) have an ethical obligation to back it up with an intelligent, coherent explanation. If I posted that I received awful service at WalMart because they hire immigrants, I would hope the members would demand a reasonable explanation of how I came to that conclusion.

I am guessing (guessing because I didn't understand 80% of what you posted) you received bad service at Wal Mart - but no racism.

Unless you have proof that every single white SmartCanuck always receives excellent service at Wal Mart - and has never had an issue with printed coupons, overages, SCOP, Rain Cheques - or simply getting an employee to help you find something - there is no racism here.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by BrutallyHonest View Post
    I must have missed something - I re-read that at least ten times, and hear no evidence of racism. If someone else read that and saw the racism in what happened, please, explain it to me.

I can appreciate English isn't your first language, but if you are going to accuse multiple employees in an organization of racism, you (IMHO) have an ethical obligation to back it up with an intelligent, coherent explanation. If I posted that I received awful service at WalMart because they hire immigrants, I would hope the members would demand a reasonable explanation of how I came to that conclusion.

I am guessing (guessing because I didn't understand 80% of what you posted) you received bad service at Wal Mart - but no racism.

Unless you have proof that every single white SmartCanuck always receives excellent service at Wal Mart - and has never had an issue with printed coupons, overages, SCOP, Rain Cheques - or simply getting an employee to help you find something - there is no racism here.

I do believe the title of the thread is in the form of a question. She's asking if it was racism. Key word: "asking".

Although her case may not have been racism, the way a person dresses or looks does affect the way they are treated by store employees...unfortunately.

I've seen many store employees act friendly and helpful towards "white" people, and a few minutes later when a visible minority comes to their cash, their mood drastically changes and they become difficult.

I see where Isra is coming from, although reading her post was very difficult to follow as it was basically 3 very long sentences.lol

Thread Information