User Tag List

Trading Score
    168 (100%)

Probably at Superstore too. There are Kellogg cereals that are $2.97 each. There is also a coupon zone coupon when you buy 3 you get $3 off making each box $1.97 (limit of 4). There is also a free photo calendar on one of the boxes.

There is also the Christmas Rice Krispies on for $3.98 (limit of 4). If you buy 3 you get $3.00 making them $2.98 but they also have the save $5 off chocolate coupons. You could actually make money if you are planning to buy the chocolates anyways.

Also there are Apple Cinnamon Cheerios on for $2.97 and they have the free yogurt coupon (minigo, yop or tubes) (limit of 2).

You could also wait until Monday and get the 10%, 12% or 15% off depending on how much you spend.
    This thread is currently associated with: Extra Foods, Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, Apple

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

thanks for post heading out there to Extra Foods tomorrow to gather up the "wall of Coupons" and now another purpose (like I need one)

April
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Thanks for this - I am headed to extra foods this morning.

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

There is also a coupon for $2 off kelloggs bars when you buy 2 kelloggs cereal. I bought 2 vector cereal ($2.97) and used 2 $2 coupons (from save) and the bars and fruit crisps were $2 so that was free. Not bad - 2 boxes of cereal and 1 box of special k bars for $1.94!!

April
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Went to extra foods and superstore and they only had the "unhealthy" cereals left like Corn Pops, Fruit Loops etc. All the Vector, Raisin Bran and Corn Flakes were already gone and I got there at 9:00am!

Thread Information