User Tag List

Page 17 of 69 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast
Like Tree770Likes

Thread: What do you think trades should be worth 2.0

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

For BOGOs, I know some people view it almost like a FPC, in that if, say, the product you are buying is $2.50, then some view the BOGO as worth the full $2.50. I view it like theguyz, ie I take whatever the price of the 2 products are and divide that by 2x. So if I buy that item @$2.50, I consider the BOGO value of the coupon for that item to be $1.25.

Same with coupons like B2G1; in those cases, I take the cost of the first two items that I have to purchase and divide by 3 to get the value of the B2G1.

Trading Score
    148 (100%)

ok, thanks guys for the feedback I always value them this way too, just wanted to see how some others viewed them. I get that the Artic Gardens BoGo are in demand right now but I cant seem to find anyone willing to trade them to me for even close to the trade value I thought they held...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

What are you considering the value of the Arctic BOGO to be?

Trading Score
    148 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MiaowTheCat View Post
    What are you considering the value of the Arctic BOGO to be?
    I was thinking they had around a $3 trade value...I usually get them for about $2.50 on sale so I thought $3 coupon tv was fair...maybe im wrong And I mean $3 in HV or RLF items not regular coupons

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

I think that's very fair if you are giving HV coupons back. What have people been wanting for them?

Quote Originally Posted by sammie.c View Post
    I was thinking they had around a $3 trade value...I usually get them for about $2.50 on sale so I thought $3 coupon tv was fair...maybe im wrong And I mean $3 in HV or RLF items not regular coupons

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Thanks!

Silk
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    148 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MiaowTheCat View Post
    I think that's very fair if you are giving HV coupons back. What have people been wanting for them?
    A pinky finger...lol j/k. More than I was offering, but I think its kinda like when the purex coupons were out and everybody wanted them, supply and demand I guess.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by harbie View Post
    I also think amazon codes are not worth the FULL $5 because all it takes is time to search swagbucks to get so you're not OOP and $$ just time. It takes me a while to get enough points for a code so I understand it can take a bit of time but it's still zero $$ oop. I thin they shoule be worth 3/4 of their value but that's just me.
    I also think they are not worth the full $5

Is the Catelli coupon people are talking about the $1 wub 2 from websaver? Curious because I have one of those I would trade.

I asked this in my local section but would appreciate hearing some more opinions: How would you determine the trading value for a J&J Free Replacement Product coupon (the pink one) good for Band-Aid, First-Aid, Bengay, Rogaine, Polysporin, Visine, Listerine, Reach, Rembrandt? The coupon has no maximum value.

Thanks,
    Silk
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    355 (100%)

Someone mentioned " supply&demand".That is definetly a factor,but i think its gone a bit too far IMO. For instance,those .75 any Catelli coupons,are being posted ,and some of the requests I have seen for them are just crazy! Are these not TEAR PAD coupons? I see them posted with nothing but FPC ,HV requests in exchange for them.They can keep them ,they are not that great.I am seeing more and trades where traders are offering reg coupons,and they only have FPC&HV on their wishlists.YES I have those on my wishlist as well,however I DO have the same type to offer in return.I do not trade NEARLY as much as i used to do,I get MUCH BETTER results hosting/riding VWT. There are some GREAT traders on here,dont get me wrong,and i do continue to trade with them. I am not trying to offend anyone,its JUST my OPINION,thats all!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

yes some people are getting carried away -your right -i will even trade a free cpn for others coupons i need -lets not forget they are still cpns-i would love to ride a virtual but i dont have a large stash of cpns -and the regular trains seem to be few and far between-i am preferring to trade one on one thou -its easier -no lost trains -or taken trains-might go back to trains down the road

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sammie.c View Post

Everyone I have approached is holding a HV of $5-8 on them. I like you pricing.......which is fair as I can grab when on sale for $3.50 here

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BOO111 View Post
    Someone mentioned " supply&demand".That is definetly a factor,but i think its gone a bit too far IMO. For instance,those .75 any Catelli coupons,are being posted ,and some of the requests I have seen for them are just crazy! Are these not TEAR PAD coupons? I see them posted with nothing but FPC ,HV requests in exchange for them.They can keep them ,they are not that great.I am seeing more and trades where traders are offering reg coupons,and they only have FPC&HV on their wishlists.YES I have those on my wishlist as well,however I DO have the same type to offer in return.I do not trade NEARLY as much as i used to do,I get MUCH BETTER results hosting/riding VWT. There are some GREAT traders on here,dont get me wrong,and i do continue to trade with them. I am not trying to offend anyone,its JUST my OPINION,thats all!!
    +1

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

BOBO Artic garden I would trade $5 in reg. coupons for and a $5 Amazon GC I would value like a $5 chapmans or $5 GC and trade $50 in reg coupons for.
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Trading Score
    150 (100%)

What would be a good trade value for those B3 quaker products and get a Trop50 free. I inquired about getting 5-6 of them in a trade and I would give stamps. The person asked for 6 stamps which IMO seemed a bit much.

Trading Score
    148 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mckbutterfly View Post
    What would be a good trade value for those B3 quaker products and get a Trop50 free. I inquired about getting 5-6 of them in a trade and I would give stamps. The person asked for 6 stamps which IMO seemed a bit much.
    Good question, id like to know as well. I know I personally wouldn't trade a stamp for a B3G1, too high for me.

Page 17 of 69 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast

Thread Information