User Tag List

Page 20 of 69 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast
Like Tree770Likes

Thread: What do you think trades should be worth 2.0

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Not sure what to value a B1G1 movie pin? Want to make a trade but don't know what to offer. Would you ask for the value of the product you bought to get the pin, or would you ask for the value of the ticket (about $10) or would you cut that in half because it is a BOGO? I would be sending FPCs in exchange. Thanks!
    Last edited by torontogal12; Mon, Mar 26th, 2012 at 10:50 AM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma View Post
    I thought $0.50 in CDN Tire money is worth $1 in coupons for the average trader.
    Typically, I think CDN Tire money is traded like a GC, so $0.50 CT$ would be worth $5 in regular coupons.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Trading and values are so subjective. So here's how I tend to value things.

julesie-pie

Pampers and Huggies reward codes are in high demand so the price has shot up a lot. There are other places to trade them too where they are also in high demand. So there "real value" is less. If you only need 200 points to redeem for a big gift item, often you're willing to pay more. We see this with loyalty cards - buy up to 10% of the points for a trip at an inflated price.

JennyFromTheRock - definitely expecting too much for $1 Huggies coupons - yikes

Insane - are you delusional? Hmmm well your name kinda implies that you might be. I think the value placed on the FPC for Take Along Baby Basket is often quoted as though it was the same as the old "parent pack" coupon. That coupon was worth far more. Keeping in mind that prices vary by province/region - it is worth something like $10 - $15 I'd think.

Ceren - I also see Amazon gcs valued as gcs. If I had 2 x $5 Amazon gift cards, I'd like to swap for a $10 gift card of something else. I will trade for FPCs but I would be unlikely to offer a $5 Amazon code for $5 FPC.

torontogal12 - BOGO movie ticket code. I see this as a High Value coupon, not a FPC - you have to buy something to get the "freebie". So I'd like to trade for some High Value coupons that would be around the same amount or FPCs that would be somewhat less
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Bump

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

b

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I wasn't sure where to ask this so I'll ask here.

1) How do you define a "high value coupon"? Would an FPC be considered HV?
    2) What is the significance of wanting to know the bar codes on coupons?
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

To me a hv is a coupon that would get you 75%+ off the sale value of a product.

Some people consider diserable high value (eg $1 Huggies or milk) these are critical products people buy, but to me shouldn't be hv.. If someone is going to treat it like an fpc, trade for an fpc and incorporate that savings into your budget instead of $1 off a product that will never save you more then 25%

People who can stack coupons in other proviences need to know the barcode as they have to be different for stacking coupons. Other people may use it as a better form of organization to ensure they aare getting the correct coupon they're looking for (eg expiry, product type, size/qty)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Could someone please tell me what $10 Wagjag codes would be worth trading for? I can't see them being worth the same as a GC because GC's don't expire and the Wagjag codes (21 of them) expire Aug.31, 2012. If you had them how much would you trade for regular coupons? How much for FPC's? What value in GC might you trade them for? I'm just not sure what a reasonable trade would be.

HELP!

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PinkLincoln View Post
    To me a hv is a coupon that would get you 75%+ off the sale value of a product.

Some people consider diserable high value (eg $1 Huggies or milk) these are critical products people buy, but to me shouldn't be hv.. If someone is going to treat it like an fpc, trade for an fpc and incorporate that savings into your budget instead of $1 off a product that will never save you more then 25%

People who can stack coupons in other proviences need to know the barcode as they have to be different for stacking coupons. Other people may use it as a better form of organization to ensure they aare getting the correct coupon they're looking for (eg expiry, product type, size/qty)
    Ah, that explains it! I was all like "Why are people asking for barcodes?" but now I get it. Thank you.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

How can you use the Wagjag codes? For example if the offer is $10, can you use one of these codes to pay for it all or can you use 2 of them if it's $20?
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Re: the Wagjag code .... On the front it says, " Use this code to redeem your $10 on the purchase confirmation page. Simply click the 'Use Gift Certificate' button and enter this code." All of them have unique codes.

On the back it says, " Promotional code expires on August 31, 2012. Limit one per person. Wagjag reserves the right to limit, revoke or refuse the use of this code at any time at its sole discretion. May not be exchanged for cash. Non-transferrable."

It seems there is only one code allowable per account per promotional period, so you can't stack them. I can keep one for me but the rest have to go. I just have no idea what to trade these for at all.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Pepper - I think this worth 50% of its value in gift card or FPC or HV coupons - it's not as flexible as a gift card. Note: this is just my personal opinion. Hope others chime in with their ideas.

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

over due bump

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Yes, very overdue - I had a hard time finding it the other day!
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

Bump!

Page 20 of 69 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast

Thread Information