User Tag List

Page 23 of 69 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast
Like Tree770Likes

Thread: What do you think trades should be worth 2.0

Trading Score
    182 (100%)

it all depends of my needs and wants.... if i was the one asking for the cottage cheese adn i have nexxus coupons i would probably offer 3 nexxus for your FPC cheese...since i don't use nexxus....

Quote Originally Posted by Tabby40 View Post
    So you would trade an FPC cottage cheese for 1 x 3.00 nexxus coupon?

thanks again everyone for all responses

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    wow someone offered me 2x FPC Liberte Organic Milk and wanted 10 P stamps in return!! thats completely nuts!!

10 P stamps = $6.10 + $0.61 stamp (to send it to them) = $6.71

1L Liberte Organic Milk costs $3.29 x 2 = $6.58

it would be cheaper for me to just buy the milk! is it just me or are people getting greedier on here

Yeah its insane!!! Look at this trade request I just got!!! I wanted a nordica Cottage cheese FPC, 2 x $2 tassimo coupons and 1 x $1 cloverleaf flavoured tuna... here was the response I got! Its insane how people are acting lately over coupons!!!

Hi,

All these coupons fall into category of HV/Rare/FPC :

FPC nordiac cottage cheese
    1*CLOVERLEAF TUNA (flavoured)
    2*$2 Tassimo

In exchange I would love to have following :

2 x J&J Baby Replacement ( no max June expiry )
    2 x Oasis refridgerated juice FPC's

please confirm....if ok send me your address.

I mean, even if they asked for 1 J&J replacement I wouldnt have minded, but asking for 2 PLUS 2 Juice FPC's for $7 worth of coupons.... its sad.
    Last edited by JennyFromTheRock; Thu, Apr 26th, 2012 at 02:43 PM.
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by i_love_to_save View Post

i don't agree with trading FPC for FPC... because i might have FPC for a 2l Coke...which right now is on sale for $.99....so trading the coke coupon for mmm lets say bread or detergent coupon is not worth it to me!!

I mostly agree with that! I generally prefer to trade FPC for FPC....but within reason. Ie) I'm not going to trade an FPC with a value of $18 for an FPC for 2L Coke. I'm always willing to bend though......I'll trade an FPC for regular coupons if someone has coupons that I'm really really looking for.....I would probably ask for a few extra though since it is an FPC. I did a recent trade where I sent 2 FPCs and received one back.....along with a bunch of other coupons that I really really wanted.....and the trader offered a generous amount because I was sending two FPCs.....so that was fine with me. FPC's are always nice but I wouldn't turn down a great offer just because it wasn't FPC for FPC.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giving-Small View Post
    Trading and values are so subjective. So here's how I tend to value things.

julesie-pie

Pampers and Huggies reward codes are in high demand so the price has shot up a lot. There are other places to trade them too where they are also in high demand. So there "real value" is less. If you only need 200 points to redeem for a big gift item, often you're willing to pay more. We see this with loyalty cards - buy up to 10% of the points for a trip at an inflated price.

JennyFromTheRock - definitely expecting too much for $1 Huggies coupons - yikes

Insane - are you delusional? Hmmm well your name kinda implies that you might be. I think the value placed on the FPC for Take Along Baby Basket is often quoted as though it was the same as the old "parent pack" coupon. That coupon was worth far more. Keeping in mind that prices vary by province/region - it is worth something like $10 - $15 I'd think.

Ceren - I also see Amazon gcs valued as gcs. If I had 2 x $5 Amazon gift cards, I'd like to swap for a $10 gift card of something else. I will trade for FPCs but I would be unlikely to offer a $5 Amazon code for $5 FPC.

torontogal12 - BOGO movie ticket code. I see this as a High Value coupon, not a FPC - you have to buy something to get the "freebie". So I'd like to trade for some High Value coupons that would be around the same amount or FPCs that would be somewhat less

I was reading back and saw this, my jaw dropped, I thought you were refering to me asking too much for a $1 huggies coupon lol, then I realized it was from back when I was BEING asked for a bunch of FPC's for a few dollars worth. Yeah, needless to say, I didnt do that trade. Some people are way to unrealistic!!!
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    Yeah its insane!!! Look at this trade request I just got!!! I wanted a nordica Cottage cheese FPC, 2 x $2 tassimo coupons and 1 x $1 cloverleaf flavoured tuna... here was the response I got! Its insane how people are acting lately over coupons!!!

Hi,

2*$2 Tassimo

I mean, even if they asked for 1 J&J replacement I wouldnt have minded, but asking for 2 PLUS 2 Juice FPC's for $7 worth of coupons.... its sad.

Yeeekkk......I wouldn't even know what to say to that :S

I've also seen quite a few gift card posts over the years that I never really understood.....where people want to trade gift cards for an equal amount in another gift card.....Ie) Someone wanting to trade a $10 Tims gc for a $10 WM gift card.......why wouldn't I just go out and buy my own $10 Tims gift card then?
    Last edited by Speckled28; Thu, Apr 26th, 2012 at 02:56 PM.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

The idea behind the GC trades like that are instances when a person Receives a $10 Tim's GC for Xmas or something, but drinks Starbucks for example. Trading with a person who has a GC that they received the same way, or in a trade, or has no plans to use. Its basically just a swap for something they are more likely to use.
    aussie and Speckled28 like this.

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Hi,

2*$2 Tassimo

That is completely ridiculous and exactly why I don't do person to person trades anymore. It has gotten too crazy.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Wow that's like saying "here's a $1 rare coupon. Can you send me those Oasis FPCs which are worth $3 to $4?"

Geez.

I personally put the High values/rares on my tradelist separately so people can find them easier. But I would trade them dollar for dollar for low value ones, as long as I could use them. I wont' deny a good trade just because someone doesn't have a high value if I am sending them a high value

Hi,

2*$2 Tassimo

Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Wow, Jenny, that's unbelievable lol, and kind of embarrassing for the person who proposed the trade

I generally trade $ for $, so for the $3 Nexxus, I would not value it (just me) as a $1 coupon. If I have a $3 Nexxus, then I would expect 3x $1 off coupons (for whatever it is I am trading).

I'm not sure I agree, either, with them being worth "more" than their value. Unless you get a great clearance deal on full-size bottles (I think Jenny mentioned she did earlier this year), I just can't imagine having to rack up 10-20 mini bottles of the stuff just to get enough of it. I go through a lot of shampoo though! Anyway, all I'm saying is that these are trial sizes, so for me, not all that.

To reflect the "rareness" of the coupon, I would just probably trade them (if I were the one giving them) $ for $ for regular coupons I am RRRRLF, not "so so" tearpads. For example, $15 worth of Nexxus for $15 worth of $5 WUB3 Garnier, etc...
    Tbites likes this.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Wow that's like saying "here's a $1 rare coupon. Can you send me those Oasis FPCs which are worth $3 to $4?"

Geez.

I personally put the High values/rares on my tradelist separately so people can find them easier. But I would trade them dollar for dollar for low value ones, as long as I could use them. I wont' deny a good trade just because someone doesn't have a high value if I am sending them a high value

I know right? rare is bunched in the same category as FPC's usually, so if anything it would be worth a $1 FPC or the 2 tassimo ( $2 each ) and the cloverleaf could combine to a $5 FPC... but really, thats pushing it.

It makes me a little sad because you have to wonder how many newbies they have suggested trades like that with who didnt know any better

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MiaowTheCat View Post
    Wow, Jenny, that's unbelievable lol, and kind of embarrassing for the person who proposed the trade

I generally trade $ for $, so for the $3 Nexxus, I would not value it (just me) as a $1 coupon. If I have a $3 Nexxus, then I would expect 3x $1 off coupons (for whatever it is I am trading).

I'm not sure I agree, either, with them being worth "more" than their value. Unless you get a great clearance deal on full-size bottles (I think Jenny mentioned she did earlier this year), I just can't imagine having to rack up 10-20 mini bottles of the stuff just to get enough of it. I go through a lot of shampoo though! Anyway, all I'm saying is that these are trial sizes, so for me, not all that.

To reflect the "rareness" of the coupon, I would just probably trade them (if I were the one giving them) $ for $ for regular coupons I am RRRRLF, not "so so" tearpads. For example, $15 worth of Nexxus for $15 worth of $5 WUB3 Garnier, etc...

Yeah, thats why I didnt post their user name, but hopefully they will see it themselves and quietly reconsider their trade ratios.

For nexxus, I would think it would be traded equal value as well.... $3 coupon for $3 coupon... just my opinion.
    Tbites likes this.

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

I've been having the opposite problem. People thinking they can gets tons from my tradelist for nothing in return. I have 3 Nordica Cottage Cheese FPCs on my tradelist and was recently offered 1 regular $3 coupon from my wishlst that wasn't even highvalue. I politely declined their offer.
    Last edited by luvfreestuff; Thu, Apr 26th, 2012 at 04:26 PM.
    *****Don't you wish you were earning free gifts and rewards too?*****
    Join me at SWAGBUCKS and you could earn $450 a year just like me AND ALSO
    Register with iRazoo where I have earned $135 in amazon gc's in under 4 months

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

Hi,

2*$2 Tassimo

Jenny there must be gold in those coupons
    aussie and JennyFromTheRock like this.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Yeah no kidding... there had better be!! lol!!

Trading Score
    355 (100%)

Hi,

2*$2 Tassimo

OMG please tell me you are kidding.This is ridiculous .I would not even reply back to that lol.
    aussie and JennyFromTheRock like this.

Page 23 of 69 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Thread Information