Page 65 of 69 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 ... LastLast
Like Tree770Likes

Thread: What do you think trades should be worth 2.0

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Thanks for the rundown FallenPixels! (:
    FallenPixels likes this.
    My Tradelist and Wishlist

Join the Purell Loyalty Program for easy rewards such as gift cards and coupons!

Get FREE Men's Boxers when 1O friends sign up
    http://www.comfortableboxers.com?kid=55D9S

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

I agree with trading regular coupons at $50 per $5 GC, and even then, I hate to pay money to trade coupons.

Then again, if it's a coupon I REALLY want and I can get multiples that I know will ALL get used, paying a bit is justified (ie. I gladly paid for a GC for the Old Dutch coupons, knowing full well I was getting tons of chips for my home, my mother, and daughter's homes, and ended up paying a tiny fraction of what the chips normally sell for).

And it all ends up being up to the two people trading. Rules don't matter if the two ends aren't happy

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    128 (100%)

im sure it has been posted but what is the going trade rate for a huggies or pampers code

Trading Score
    455 (100%)

Help I need some insight please ...
    Would you consider this an equal trade
    $5 Maxx Scoop Cat Litter...for...$5 any Similac product (coupon) ??
    Or is one considered higher value then the other ??
    Thanks

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Is it one of the stackable (anywhere) Similac (most items are over $5 for Similac where you can get Maxx Scoop for $5.99 about once a month)
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    455 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Is it one of the stackable (anywhere) Similac (most items are over $5 for Similac where you can get Maxx Scoop for $5.99 about once a month)
    The coupon is from the Holiday 2013 Live Better magazine...so unsure if it is stackable.
    So the Maxx Scoop is valued higher??

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I would, but both are kind of specialized, a baby coupon has no value to me as I don't have kids, but a $5 cat litter coupon, I would happily trade well above usual rates for, those with babies going through a load of formula may see things the opposite way
    Angela273 and beecameron like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Are Amazon codes considered the same value as a GC? I know you can get them for free from Swagbucks but I don't have a Swagbucks account so I don't know how hard it is to get an Amazon code.

Thanks!
    Angela273 likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Are Amazon codes considered the same value as a GC? I know you can get them for free from Swagbucks but I don't have a Swagbucks account so I don't know how hard it is to get an Amazon code.

Thanks!
    You'll probably be told it's worth less, but IMO, if it can be used to purchase $5 worth of goods (just like any other GC), it's worth $5.00.

FYI... it takes 450 swagbucks to get a $5 GC, and unless you have all day to spend on the computer, it could take days, if not weeks to earn that $5 GC. It takes me a lot less time to drive to WM and buy a GC! Really, with that being the case, you could argue it's worth even more! lol

But ya, it SHOULD BE worth the same as any other GC.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Some people value them a little less, not because they are free, but because you are a little more limited in what you can buy with them but most value them evenly
    torontogal12 likes this.
    ~ ~ ~

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am new to trading and have a few extra copies of the recent Smart Source Insert and want to try and trade them for postage stamps.

While I am new to trading I am curious to know what you all think seems fair? How many stamps per insert?

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Last edited by dariusz8; Wed, Dec 4th, 2013 at 09:44 PM.

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

Curious about FPCs. Do people usually value them as the max value stated on the coupon or the price they can get the product at (after using coupons of course)?

For example, FPC Dempster's Garden Veg Bread had a max value of $2.99 or something on it? Well people can get it for $0.50 using a coupon when it's on sale so I know some people that would value it at $0.50. Is that the norm???
    And personally, I wouldn't use the FPC when it was on sale and I had $1.50 coupons, I would use it when it wasn't on sale and get the most value out of it. After all, you don't know for sure if it is going to go on sale again before the expiry date.

I just find it odd that people value the FPCs as the price they can get the product at after using coupons and yet there are select HV coupons that are treated as FPCs. For example the $5 Maxx Scoop, $4 Fruttare, etc.

I thought FPCs were treated as double their value when being traded for non FPCs?
    Last edited by Venuila; Thu, Dec 5th, 2013 at 06:52 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    652 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Venuila View Post
    Curious about FPCs. Do people usually value them as the max value stated on the coupon or the price they can get the product at (after using coupons of course)?

For example, FPC Dempster's Garden Veg Bread had a max value of $2.99 or something on it? Well people can get it for $0.50 using a coupon when it's on sale so I know some people that would value it at $0.50. Is that the norm???

I just find it odd that people value the FPCs as the price they can get the product at after using coupons and yet there are select HV coupons that are treated as FPCs. For example the $5 Maxx Scoop, $4 Fruttare, etc.

I thought FPCs were treated as double their value when being traded for non FPCs?
    I know that FPCs are trading at 3x of his value for normal coupons, when you want them, but curious people want to received a leg when they are giving in a trade. :p

Sent from my LG-P690b using Tapatalk 2
    elayjosh and Venuila like this.
    TL & WL : http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/399761-...hicken-canada/

LF $4 Genie Diaper REfill, $5,$10,$15 of any Similac or a Similac Mom, $5 Glucerna,

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I value them at what I would be willing to pay for the item if I need it, minus the regular value/easier to find coupons (not 1 per customer HV coupons that most ppl have used)
    I would use the $1.50 when it is on sale and keep the FPC for when it is pricier, but would likely buy another bread if it was $3.29+
    For me, around $2 for that specific coupon
    ~ ~ ~

Page 65 of 69 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 ... LastLast

Thread Information