User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

any one see the coupons in loblaws?

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I got my coupons at RCSS, and went to Loblaws to make my purchase and get their flyer... I checked their coupon board and no were put up. I wonder if they didn't put them in the board because of the sale

Quote Originally Posted by cocapoo View Post
    any one see the coupons in loblaws?

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

can't you only use one per transaction there at RCSS?
    RRRRRLF - FPC's for Schneiders/FPC for Prime Turkey/$4 Easy ups from Pampers portal/ $2 Lacoupe/$5 Arctic Gardens/FPC Huggies&Pampers wipes/FPC Barilla/FPC Milk ~ Mean People Suck!

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Yes.. but you can also price match at No Frills - the one I go to let you use as many as you want

Quote Originally Posted by Kerricakes View Post
    can't you only use one per transaction there at RCSS?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

To all of you who is looking for huggies wipes coupon, if you can not find at CZ it's allright . You can all print it from www.smartsource.ca

Lot of people keep forgetting about this amazing smart source coupon website which went online couple months ago.

Smart Source has $ 1.00 off Huggies wipes coupon since last couple months and they still have it, and therefore you can print as many as you like. I would not make a special trip to coupon zone when I can just print it off my computer.

Anyways hope you guys like this idea.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

there are also huggies wipes and diaper coupons in the smart source insert. If you pm at london drugs you could use the smart source printables and the insert and get them free.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Was at the Scarborough Town Centre location last night and today and they had lots of the Huggies coupons left.

Me and my friend also picked up lots of Glade products. If you check the coupon zone, there are $2 off any Glade so she picked up a bunch of candles at $3.99 - $2.00 coupon and also use that new coupon from the latest smartsource or redplum that gives you $5 off a $15 purchase! I got the scented oil candle for $6.99- $2.00- $3.00 from an insert, the scented oil candle refills $3.99- $2.00- $2.00 and two cans of the automatic airfreshner refills $6.49 + $6.49 - $2 - $2 -$6.49 (B1G1 from insert) so we scored some great deals today!

I also used the $2 off Secret deodorant, $2 off Revlon (they have the new lip butters!), $2 off CoverGirl (my friend used the $4 off brandsaver coupon with this), and $2 off Joe Fresh jewelry which were marked 50% off so i paid $3 for a set of 3 earrings. Great deals and no tax this weekend! Love it!
    Last edited by bella_bamba; Sat, Dec 3rd, 2011 at 09:00 PM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    47 (100%)

You were able to stack couPons?? That's awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by bella_bamba View Post
    Was at the Scarborough Town Centre location last night and today and they had lots of the Huggies coupons left.

Me and my friend also picked up lots of Glade products. If you check the coupon zone, there are $2 off any Glade so she picked up a bunch of candles at $3.99 - $2.00 coupon and also use that new coupon from the latest smartsource or redplum that gives you $5 off a $15 purchase! I got the scented oil candle for $6.99- $2.00- $3.00 from an insert, the scented oil candle refills $3.99- $2.00- $2.00 and two cans of the automatic airfreshner refills $6.49 + $6.49 - $2 - $2 -$6.49 (B1G1 from insert) so we scored some great deals today!

I also used the $2 off Secret deodorant, $2 off Revlon (they have the new lip butters!), $2 off CoverGirl (my friend used the $4 off brandsaver coupon with this), and $2 off Joe Fresh jewelry which were marked 50% off so i paid $3 for a set of 3 earrings. Great deals and no tax this weekend! Love it!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CouponsAddict View Post
    You were able to stack couPons?? That's awesome!
    Yeah that's a hit or a miss at RCSS , Loblaws or No Frills i.e stacking a Manufacturer coupon + Coupon Zone coupon ...some stores let you do it & others don't .

143freebies
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

CZ are technically known as a PM, you cannot use manufacturer coupon at the same time. Some cashiers may not know the policy and may let it slide under pressure. We as couponers' need to make sure we are understanding the policy, instead of ruining it for all....

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bijal99 View Post
    To all of you who is looking for huggies wipes coupon, if you can not find at CZ it's allright . You can all print it from www.smartsource.ca

Lot of people keep forgetting about this amazing smart source coupon website which went online couple months ago.

Smart Source has $ 1.00 off Huggies wipes coupon since last couple months and they still have it, and therefore you can print as many as you like. I would not make a special trip to coupon zone when I can just print it off my computer.

Anyways hope you guys like this idea.
    I do keep forgetting about Smart Source printables!

The one they are currently offering is only $.75 off wipes, so I'm defiantely grabbing some of these at SS!

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

What is the expiry on the coupon zone $1 huggies?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    52 (97%)

There are still lots at RCSS on Winston Churchill/401 in Mississauga...I was there earlier today and they have 4 pads full - 2 at each end.

If you need some just PM me for trade.
    Last edited by IRefuse_2_PayFullPrice; Sun, Dec 4th, 2011 at 01:51 PM. Reason: trade

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    52 (97%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shinelight2011 View Post
    What is the expiry on the coupon zone $1 huggies?
    Dec 16, 2011

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (99%)

I have multiples to trade of this coupon. Please pm me if you're interested. Note that with the coupon zone coupon the register also deducts the tax so you are actually saving $1.13.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information