User Tag List

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

So I know we are not suppose to leave these type of messages but im desperate and reaching out....

SO after saving 33 dollars tonight at extra foods on braodway, I went and took my cart back, got distracted and LEFT my COUPON BINDER in the cart!!!!!!! It wasnt until after I got home and unpacked everything that I realized I did not have my binder....

So running late for class I stopped at the store and looked at the carts, no binder...
    went inside and asked if someone had dropped it off....no binder
    walked around the store looking into people carts...no binder...
    left my name and number to the store supervisor....
    went to class and then went to have a drink as I was right mad and upset..
    realized about all the free stuff I had in there.. and have lost it all..even my sicissors and calculator....
    went back to the store (had to buy cough medicine)...asked again still nothing...

Here is where I want to ask for help...if anyone hears about someone finding a BRIGHT PINK binder full of coupons with a RED pencil holder (the one I had at the coupon meeting) please let me know!

thank you for listening to my sob story..I am now going to bed angry, sad, and defeated. Need my rest, as tomorrow I start gathering coupons all over again!

Thanks!
    This thread is currently associated with: Extra Foods

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Ohhhhhhhhh no ........... I am so sorry to hear that. Will keep my ears open.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

If you don't find it, watch the lost and found in the classifieds. We temporarily lost our binder about 1 month ago and the people that found it were going to do that for us. I hope you find it soon.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    30 (92%)

I hope you find your binder!

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Aw that really sucks. I'm hurting for you. I can give you some of my extras if you are able to come pick them up. I'm going thru my poor ignored coupon (not-so-organized) file today. I have alot more extras than I thought. PM if you are interested. I'll check back later today

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

I have posted ads on Kijiji and Used Regina. Lets hope someone has it and would like to give it back, because it is still missing. I went back last night to the store and to some of the other businesses around Extra Foods and still nothing!

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

I know its a long shot but my daughter goes to Balfour and her bff lives down the street on Broadway, so I will tell them about this if for some strange reason they see a pink binder laying around somewhere it doesnt belong.(In the field, on the street,ect) I mean who knows right?.?.?.?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I think I will put a sticker on mine saying "if lost please return to ..." with my address. Wow, I'm so sorry. I really hope you get it back. I just went through all my coupons and gave them to friends that are just starting out... sorry.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

thanks for the support guys, I really appreciate it! I am bouncing back tho, I just recived my shoppers tapax coupon today and it made me smile! Now the hard thing is to try and find a binder at this time of year, and not pay a fortune for it! Also yes do please put your name and number on your binders, you never know!

Thread Information