User Tag List

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I was asked to post that Superstore (on the Island only) is having a No Tax event this Saturday. It is not advertised because it is only on the Island. Also, for those of you who missed out on the last toy sale you may get another chance. They are liquidating more toys however they will not be at .94 and 1.94. They toys will be at 50% off Superstore's cost so prices will vary! This will start tomorrow sometime and it will be very random. Please don't call the store as they are not allowed to give you information or prices over the phone about this sale. There is also a huge clearance on diapers at Superstore, both Huggies and Pampers have lots with 50% off tags on them....

Save on Foods is also changing the coupon policy so that you cannot stack any coupons from the same source...
    This thread is currently associated with: Huggies, Pampers, Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, Save on Foods

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Silly question but how many "sources" are there for coupons?
    printed, insert and tearpad. Is that it? If so I better get out there and use up my van houtte ones before they change this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

maple188 it appears to only be the Terminal park store at this time, but I was trying to explain that newspaper and tearpads have all different coupons for the same products!! They have been the most difficult store all the way along and they honestly didn't understand the memo either!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    95 (100%)

whew! I never go to that one. Went to CC today and the cashier just flew through the heaps of coupons without any problems. She was great. $109 down to $30. Not the best haul ever but lots of stuff I knew I had to pay for.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Yesterday when they refused my coupons at Terminal park I went to CC and it was no problem

Karma Canuck
    Trading Score
    140 (100%)

i went to terminal this past weekend and was refused because the coupons stated" one per purchase" which we all know most coupons have on them. i also went to CC and they were great. trouble is, some people clear the shelves and i cant get up there that often, so if they dont have the items in stock for my stacks, im outta luck.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I tried to shop at Terminal a few weeks ago, I was flat out told they DO NOT stack in that store period. I won't go there again lol.
    Create a safer home, save money & space by cleaning with Norwex. Ask me for more details!
    my blog - imonglue.com

Thread Information