User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Helllo everyone, long time no talk,

I was just gonna ask y'all if any of you have ever used to coupons in the states? The next few weeks we are heading to Nashville, driving and we have a cooler we would like to fill instead of eating out. Of course I would like to try some of this amazing american couponning we here so much about.. anyone ever done it?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    83 (100%)

I'm an American living in Canada. Used to coupon all the time in the States. What questions do you have?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Couponing in Grand Forks, Fargo and Minneapolis is very much the same as here. I have tried to find somewhere that at least doubles the values of coupons, close to us as we go down there 6-8 times a year to no avail. However there are LOTS of sites to print American coupons off of...

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I also would like to know more since we know do day trips,
    can I this find places to print out there coupons?or was wondering can u use more then 1 and best stores to go ,these are questions I always wonder myself,lol

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    83 (100%)

Tons of places let you print coupons.

Yahoo coupons
    coupons.com
    target.com
    company websites like Betty Crocker.com

I can't really list them all, but those are some. My points.com has an offer where you print coupons and redeem them and earn points towards gift cards. If you are interested I can provide a referral link with bonus signon points.

You can also "order" coupons from coupon cutting companies. At about the same rate as trading GCs for coupons here.

Places to shop:
    Target, Walgreens, Kroger (might be a southern only store), Aldi's (no coupons but AMAZING prices)

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Maybe you can just post your referral link? And yes I agree with Aldi's however I believe the closest ones to us are in Minnesota. There is one in Brooklyn Park, MN and we stay very close to us...there is also one in Burnsville and not sure where else there.

Quote Originally Posted by BVOGT30 View Post
    Tons of places let you print coupons.

Yahoo coupons
    coupons.com
    target.com
    company websites like Betty Crocker.com

I can't really list them all, but those are some. My points.com has an offer where you print coupons and redeem them and earn points towards gift cards. If you are interested I can provide a referral link with bonus signon points.

You can also "order" coupons from coupon cutting companies. At about the same rate as trading GCs for coupons here.

Places to shop:
    Target, Walgreens, Kroger (might be a southern only store), Aldi's (no coupons but AMAZING prices)

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Thanks we usually do day trips to Grand Forks ,and know I am doing coupons here ,will love to get more when I shop here,I tried Target and they will not let me print ,but will go to the other sites.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hey so i just got back and kroger doubles coupons and occasionally prints rewards as well.. i did not get a chance to go to town there but i did save a killing by printing out the outlet coupon books for the georgian outlets and the albertville outlets!!!

Thread Information