User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Trading Score
    221 (100%)

I love that show!!!! That is so sad! I heard on CNn the other day that a 14 year old boy killed himself b/c of bullying!!!
    You are right!
    That is a real issue
    Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    Maybe we should focus our energy on things that matter in the world.....life is too short to spend the afternoon responding to a better comment then the last poster. I just watched this amazing episode of Extreme Home Makeover it was about an 11 year old boy who killed himself because he was being bullyed. That is an issue. Not wether someone abused a coupons and has a thousand ziploc bags, With that I am going to go spend time with my daughter.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    Maybe we should focus our energy on things that matter in the world.....life is too short to spend the afternoon responding to a better comment then the last poster. I just watched this amazing episode of Extreme Home Makeover it was about an 11 year old boy who killed himself because he was being bullyed. That is an issue. Not wether someone abused a coupons and has a thousand ziploc bags, With that I am going to go spend time with my daughter.

!!!!!

Saw that episode too. Great post!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

tried to get a bottle today but the cashier and mgr said no b/c coupon value exceeded price by 1 cent....I've never had this problem, i was so irritated! I asked to see their policy and she said she didn't have time for all this!! yesterday i got robax on sale for 9.99 coupon worth 10 and she just adjusted coupon!

Say no to Cyber Bullying
    Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sherbear609 View Post
    Congrats on the deal Taxsavey !!

BTW i hope u do start reporting ppl, 2 many ppl r getting judgemental
    Thank you. I tried numerous times to no avail. I did notice a few minor comment were taken off by someone other than the one who posted it. So I am assuming it was a moderator, no one else has that power. Odd thing though, I can't quite figure it out. They left all the ones casting accusations, baiting, and mean remarks. So I decided after all that to just have a laugh and take "credit" for things I didn't do! Way easier. For instance. I was going to post a new flyer, then decided not to, actually that was my first decision. Then I decided to have fun after that. If I was told, I DO have a scanner and if I wasn't guilty I WOULD have scanned it. I didn't know I had a scanner! Cool. Also, that I premeditated scamming the stores and new it and did it anyway. All sorts of stuff. So I thought, why deny it, the "jury" already decided. I have learned it doesn't matter what you say on this site. Its up to others to decide what motive you had. And thier job to get to the bottom of it and follow you from thread to thread and then complain about it. Its a big eye opener! My guess would have been different. I would have thought if everyone is nice on here and non judgemental, MORE people might post good deals. In fact, more people might post alot more helpful information rather than being to nervous to do so thus having wrecked it for everyone. Oh and apparently your not allowed to defend yourself, but attacks are A-ok. jeesh . Some people have a moral compass I will never quite understand.
    START THE CAR....START THE CAR!!!!!

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Honestly, I think this has gone on long enough and needs to stop

Say no to Cyber Bullying
    Trading Score
    42 (100%)

I thought you enjoyed this. Didn't you talk about popcorn and stuff? I don't get it.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

You've made 4 threads and continue to carry on about the same thing. Get over it for once.

Say no to Cyber Bullying
    Trading Score
    42 (100%)

I'm actually fine and happy and having fun. From what I can tell, you guys were the ones that never left. hmmmm

Say no to Cyber Bullying
    Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Technically I made 2 threads. One I moved, the other had nothing to do with anything, and 2 of them I was "followed" to to see if they could get things to keep going. So from where I am standing, its the reverse. There are others drawn to the drama. I just am laughing at the absurdity and taking credit for what I didn't do. Its pretty fun.
    Last edited by taxsavey; Sun, Dec 11th, 2011 at 02:42 PM.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Don't include me in any of the crap that went on it your threads, I supported the fact that people make mistakes & shouldn't be jumped on for it, yet you're being rude to me and talking crap to me now?

Grow the hell up

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Simmer down in here.

Say no to Cyber Bullying
    Trading Score
    42 (100%)

I am not being rude to you. I merely pointed out that I don't understand why all of a sudden you think it should end and why not back then? Just mentioning the popcorn and other comments you made. I just don't get it thats all. Is it that you did that or that I mentioned it that bothers you. I apologize to you formally. Sincerely I do. I don't mean anything mean. Sorry

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

I posted a picture of a bottle of coke, that's was hardly jumping on the bandwagon that treated you the way they did; so yes, I think it is time for it to just stop; it's not helping the community to keep it going any more.

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Taxsavey is on 24 hour ban and anyone else who posted in this thread may considered yourselves warned for a 24 ban yourselves next time drama occurs and you are a participant.

Kellan's Coupon Mommy!
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I had 10 coupons from a tear pad (bought on ebay weeks ago!) I did not state one per customer. I read it with a fine tooth comb after I read this post!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread Information