Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Say no to Cyber Bullying
    Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Expired
    Edit Status
    Trade Rating: 40

Total Candies: 1,667
    Please be nice to others and stop judging.
    I would like to say for most of the people on SDM threads, you have been great. For those who feel the need to make negative comments to get something started on others like accusations etc...well didn't we just have a thread from BOO that said SC'rs do NOT attack one another and another one that said zero toleration for accusing people or judging. I stayed away from the forum for a long time because it was getting worse, then I came back, it was better for a while. Now its getting really bad again. When I post a Shoppers tip, I mean to be helpful to others, not self fulfilling. I feel disheartened at the negative and judgmental remarks made to others trying to sabotage a reputation of another and getting something started. I for one, will report every negative comment made either to me or anyone else on any thread I start. Sorry, but I just had to say it. I am sure others are feeling that way too. Please Don't read my threads if you don't approve unless you know all the details surrounding my transactions etc, the circumstances etc or need coupon code comparisons to see if they are the same wording as yours thus being accepted for your moral approval. My threads are not for you. So now that I have stated that, and if your that state of mind, please don't read my threads and if you do, don't make judgements please.
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    START THE CAR....START THE CAR!!!!!

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

i have already e-mailed listerine and asked if the coupons were the same wording canada-wide. i will be sure to let you know what their response was.
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

Say no to Cyber Bullying
    Trading Score
    42 (100%)

If you want to out me and sheets of empty canvas and feel the need to put a post up regarding possible mishaps or non mishaps others may or may not make thats your choice. But don't contact me, I have no interest in petty games. If you choose to write anything else, I actually won't be returning to this thread and won't be reading anything you write. I honestly have had enough of your self righteous need to point out everything we do wrong by and your utter need to be right and get "to the bottom of it. I think that is quite telling. Its a need you have and one you are dogmatic about quite clearly as I didn't ask you for your opinion. Nor is it your job to point out what you feel a person did or didn't do and that IS what you said on the other thread. Your judgmental. I ask you to not further contact me in anyway, you have already been quite aggressive in your endeavor to get to the bottom of a ridiculous issue of making a point that I don't care about listening to from you. Cheers!
    START THE CAR....START THE CAR!!!!!

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

I used the coupon for 4 Listerines today ... I was excited and totally missed that wording, as did the cashier.

OP, it's probably best to just say "my mistake, I didn't notice and will try to be more careful."

Likewise everyone must realize we are all human and mistakes happen. In my opinion an honest mistake is better than purposely scamming.

Let's just let this die, shall we?

Trading Score
    110 (100%)

I'm feeling badly myself...I used 4 of the coupons at one store, and then two more at another. I was careful to check that I had a valid size, and that the expiry date was okay, but I sure didn't see anything about "one per person". It could have been there, since I certainly didn't read the entire back of the coupon, but I didn't see it if it was, and neither did either of the cashiers, who both read my coupons carefully. If I used it wrongly, I feel pretty badly about it...but since I had no idea at all until reading this thread, I guess I won't beat myself up too badly. It'll just be one more thing I check for before handing over coupons from now on! Cheers everyone! Have a great night!!!

Banned
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

What I find funny.. the first instant a cashier misreads a coupon, people here are all over him/her.. "oh no, it doesn't mean that.. it means this"... BUT .. when there's a coupon like the Listerine one which clearly states one per customer.. we hear "whoops.. I didn't read that or know that" .. bull!

Ron.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by newfbc View Post
    What I find funny.. the first instant a cashier misreads a coupon, people here are all over him/her.. "oh no, it doesn't mean that.. it means this"... BUT .. when there's a coupon like the Listerine one which clearly states one per customer.. we hear "whoops.. I didn't read that or know that" .. bull!

Ron.
    This was an excellent point!!!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Seriously, you all are making my night.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Ron.
    I have absolutely no idea what is going on here, but glean from it that a coupon that was not supposed to be accepted did get accepted and the person got flack for it....

Well I have to agree with Ron on what he said. This has happened to Chris before, getting a coupon accepted when it should not have been, and people were all over him like flies....

Just last week, I posted on behalf of him that he thought he was missing 7500 points for razor blades bought on redemption. People jumped on him like flies on you know what.... Someone FINALLY pointed out the fact that since the razor blades were "free" with redemption, you could not earn points... now both him and I understand the reasoning behind it. He just happened to get very lucky with cashier that agreed with him and put the points on his card... Now in the future, no complaint will be made, nothing will be said about it. This was, after all, only our second redemption ever and we are still getting the hang of what gets points and what doesn't etc!

I think that pretty well all of us here have had a coupon go through that really should not have. It happens.... no one is perfect... just be glad that someone got a deal and go on with life!

*rant over*
    Is it baseball season yet?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Maybe everyone should just take a big ol' drink of whatever brand of mouthwash they have on hand and we'll end the night on a happy note.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Ron.
    In another word "I am gonna give her this coupon which I know is not right for this item but hope the cashier didn't notice and if she doesn't my conscience is clear"

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

I've been off all night watching 6 episodes of the walking dead on netflix & miss everything it seems; now I'm going to have to go hunting & reading dangit

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Your initial thread was telling people of the awesome deal to be had, it was not a brag, in the bragging forum. A simple heads up from another member advising that the coupon likely limited people to 1 per person, was appropriate IMHO. It was not rude, nor was it accusing. It was simply letting others know that maybe the deal had it's limits. The accusing and rudeness started with your next post...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Nurse Chrissy View Post
    Maybe everyone should just take a big ol' drink of whatever brand of mouthwash they have on hand and we'll end the night on a happy note.
    ewwww........don`t drink the koolaid !!!! dont do it...oh mouthwash...I see wait...dont do that either
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
    I have nothing to do today and hope to be half done by noon.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Ah, I see the thread in question now. Honestly, I've hit the point of who gives a flying ...firetruck anymore.

Pretty much all those printables have the identical wording on them, but hell, sometimes things get missed by people.

Excrement occurs, often.

People need to just take a deep breath, step away for a few minutes & re-read before hitting post, and in some cases, think about the content of a post if someone was posting to you.

To each their own I guess.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information