User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Banned
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by taxsavey View Post
    KA CHING! Way to go girl. I just got 9 free Listerines with 20x shoppers points. And I thought I was good, you rock! I have a friend who offered me 50 more, I can't wait to go use them. So excited. I'll never have to buy listerine again!
    Listerine has an expiry date of 24 months after manufacture.

Ron.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Sweet score! I still have not ever came across that coup! I love that cream.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

am sorry, i shouldn't run into conclusions

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    52 (97%)

thought that coupons were worded as limit one purchase per customer...?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by newfbc View Post
    Wow.. the owner of Walmart was in the store, and came and verified your coupons? That's amazing.

Ron.
    Well Ron, I'm sure she doesn't mean the OWNER of Walmart... she probably means the supervisor or something.

OP - I think it's kinda cool that you got that and did the donations thing... but at the same time, I really do think it is unethical couponing/hoarding. I think it's things like this that give people the bad impression of couponers... couponing is to save money on products that we need and use daily.. by abusing it (misusing coupons, shelf-clearing, hoarding) and making money like you did today, I'm sure that there will be repercussions probably resulting in lower value coupons or stores discontinuing or refusing to accept coupons. Just some food for thought.
    Last edited by SPCFan409; Sun, Dec 11th, 2011 at 05:02 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

That's really great, good for you hon=-)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by qpon View Post
    umm seems you give a compliment and then contradict.....so seems iam trial here, then here comes the denfense questions

how do you know its hoarding? did you assume that i would store all that for years to come with no donation in mind?

unethical couponing? did you also just assume that i cleared shelves? did it not clue into your head that maybe i preordered?

walmart's policy clearly states that they apply overage, aww i don't see how that affects you or anyone elses couponing, unless i sense alittle jealousy

You get way too defensive. I am not jealous of you... I said I think it's cool... but I still have a problem with it... and actually, yes this does affect me and other fair/honest couponers, there have been cases where stores have outright stopped accepting coupons b/c of abuse in the past... so this could potentially lead to something (ie: walmart stopping overages when they realize they lost 159 dollars to coupons they most likely will not get the money back for b/c it wasn't for the right product and exceeded coupon limitations).... not saying you're the only one to blame... but you're probably contributing to the problem.
    Last edited by SPCFan409; Sun, Dec 11th, 2011 at 05:18 PM.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

she already stated she used the blue coupon i believe so it would not be misuse of the coupon except if that blue coupon stated "one per purchase per customer" which i dont know if it did or did not say because i never seen taht coupon.

anyway OP this is AWESOME :D i would love to be u right now (for the nivea and overage not for the negative comments lol :p )

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote:
    Originally Posted by CouponDude
    What coupon did you use?

$2 off Nivea Pure & Natural Visage, Body or Hand Care?
    #08918169 ???

Yes I think that is the one, but I don't know the upc

You clearly admitted the coupon used was the 2.00 pure and natural. The product you bought is not, therefore misuse of coupon. Wheather or not this was known I don't know and will not speculates however it is a misuse of the coupon. Unfortunately SC's does not allow these kinds of post. I have provided the link for all people who have not read this or think it is ok to do this kind of activity, and or think that who cares way to go.

A word about that brag you are about to post...

I have reported this thread, not because I think you have done something wrong, because you may not have known this coupon was not for this product, and others should not be trying to use it this way.

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

+1 for Tabby40
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

also I would Like to add the coupon had also stated, to be used on any hand or body lotion, and that is a hand lotion?
    what colour was your coupon?
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Green with pink poka dots
    O_o

Mario's best friendლ(ಠωಠლ MangoFruit's Avatar
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by krysta lynne View Post
    O_o
    My reaction too. I don't recall a green coupon with pink pokadot.

The only two that I remember are:

Congrats on getting such an amazing amount of overage. I've only gotten 7 cents at most.
    Last edited by MangoFruit; Sun, Dec 11th, 2011 at 06:43 PM.
    I've gotten more than 300$ of gift cards. You can also do so by joining swagbucks:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/MangoFruit
    Also, Start out with 25 points on SUPERPOINTS: http://superpoints.com/join/airujo

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SPCFan409 View Post
    Well Ron, I'm sure she doesn't mean the OWNER of Walmart... she probably means the supervisor or something.

OP - I think it's kinda cool that you got that and did the donations thing... but at the same time, I really do think it is unethical couponing/hoarding. I think it's things like this that give people the bad impression of couponers... couponing is to save money on products that we need and use daily.. by abusing it (misusing coupons, shelf-clearing, hoarding) and making money like you did today, I'm sure that there will be repercussions probably resulting in lower value coupons or stores discontinuing or refusing to accept coupons. Just some food for thought.
    right on its true

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

I wish I kept all my Nivea coupons! I could never find the smaller sized stuff and they would have been perfect for stocking stuffers for the holidays!!

Great deal to get the overage to put on a GC for xmas dinner!!

Also, this is the BRAGGING section, not the negative nancy section (no offence to anyone named nancy of course) But if you have nothing nice to say and your sole intention is to make the person feel bad and guilty about what they bought, please keep your opinions to yourself.

I noticed a lot of people are very fast to jump on almost everything when they think someone is doing something wrong. I have stopped my brags or even suggesting coupons for sales, because people are going "Uh, no you're doing that wrong!" "Uh no, I'm either 1) shopping with family (to get around the 4 or 1 coupon per customer limit) 2) using a coupon you don't know about" Not every brag requires a synopsis and pictures of coupons they used to avoid lashing from the forum community. In some cases, maybe the person is doing it wrong, but it's their lesson to learn, and not to be publicly put down by everyone online.
    Last edited by PinkLincoln; Sun, Dec 11th, 2011 at 07:14 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information