User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired
    This is my first brag on smartcanucks, I have made many brags before on different sites but is glad to finally be able to put up a brag here, so here it goes:
    Today I went to my local Walmart, I have been collecting up my Nivea $2 off coupons until I thought I had enough to get a bit of overage back. And wow was I surprised to get 177 Nivea which gave me $153.99 in overage, all put on a gift card.
    Id like to say Thank you smartcanuckers for the great tip, and I Love you Wartmart

So here is the pictures:

x1

x2

Receipt:

x1

x2

x3
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart

Hooked on coupons
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

What coupon did you use?

$2 off Nivea Pure & Natural Visage, Body or Hand Care?
    #08918169 ???
    Last edited by CouponDude; Sun, Dec 11th, 2011 at 12:34 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

All I can say is WOW!! That is just awesome!!!!
    Where are you getting the Nivea coupons from, cause all the ones from my Shoppers have long been gone?
    Wanna get paid giftcards and Paypal cash? Join Swagbucks right now!
    Don't you want free giftcards, prizes and money just for clicking?
    I've earned $180! Join Superpoints today

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great!

COUPONS FOR TRADING
    Trading Score
    45 (100%)

The pure and natural coupon is specifically for items in the pure and natural line. It should not have been used for this item; however there is another $2 NIVEA products coupon that is still around exp Dec 31st and would be used correctly.
    None the less, good for you for getting the cashier to agree to it and the company for giving you back so much $.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by qpon View Post
    Yes I think that is the one, but I don't know the upc

I saw lot of other people use the same coupon for that small Nivea, but are we supposed to be using it for that one if its for a specific creme?

Also, I think, coupon says one per customer... now, having said that, there could be different ones out there that might have different wording but the ones I do have all say "One per customer"....

Dont get me wrong, good for you to get that, but I am just wondering for myself, since I have gotten few items myself until one cashier stopped me and read it back to me and said only one per customer. So, I felt absolutely bad for using it at one transaction more than once. But I did not read that part or missed it somehow.... I surely have stopped using it... unless that phrase can be understand differently in coupon lingo and I am unaware of it. So, if anyone wants to answer, please do.

By the way, OP, great brag and good for you. I have nothing against you at all, I am simply asking for myself since I have been told that by WM cashier.... where, other WM cashiers before her, took it fine with no problems. But wording is wording and I just want to follow the rules.

Follow my Beauty Blog on instagram @officialbestofglam
    or on facebook @bestofglam

I write reviews on all new and upcoming beauty products
    Sephora is my grand love

COUPONS FOR TRADING
    Trading Score
    45 (100%)

the one I had did expire dec. 31st 2011, Im not sure on the upc, because I dont have any left
    Both coupons circulating expire Dec 31st. One is all blue for $2 off any nivea product and the other is with the lady on the front for $2 off pure and natural or visage products.

You were lucky!

(I hope walmart is reimbursed for all of those coupons in one transaction considering the limitations.)

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Nice brag.

Is that all you bought?

Banned
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyluva69 View Post
    Both coupons circulating expire Dec 31st. One is all blue for $2 off any nivea product and the other is with the lady on the front for $2 off pure and natural or visage products.

You were lucky!

(I hope walmart is reimbursed for all of those coupons in one transaction considering the limitations.)
    the owner came down from the office to look at the coupon and said it was perfectly fine.
    Wow.. the owner of Walmart was in the store, and came and verified your coupons? That's amazing.

Ron.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Lucky! The stores here are very strict with one per customer cuz they don't want any problems with getting reimbursed (which I can understand).

Good haul.

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Thanks for sharing your brag!! I think you should be proud of gathering all those coupons and planning your purchase. Unfortunately there are a lot of people who specifically read brags so they can complain about not being able to get the same deals.
    Please don't listen to them & please don't stop sharing your brags!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

has only one Nivia coupon left

WTG! I remember they way ppl commented when I got 50 at once.....

Good for your for being such a good provider for your family

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Taurus View Post
    Thanks for sharing your brag!! I think you should be proud of gathering all those coupons and planning your purchase. Unfortunately there are a lot of people who specifically read brags so they can complain about not being able to get the same deals.
    Please don't listen to them & please don't stop sharing your brags!

I dont think anyone was negative towards her brag. It is just a question of if Wal Mart did allow her, or if the coupon she used allowed her to do that. I didnt think anyone was negative towards her or her purchase. However, I believe if someone goes to the store KNOWING of what their coupon says and just hopes to get lucky with the cashier, it makes it wrong and if bragged here will be met with lot of comments that he/she shouldnt have done it, because the store doesnt get refunded for it. And personally, I never saw one person here that was negative to anyone who had an excellent brag and the specific store allowed them even if the coupon says differently. If the owner of the store came down and ok'd it, than kudos to her for great job and overage. I would just hate for the store to be in minus because I wanted overage on things I knew were not OK.

Like I said, she asked, everything was ok, good job on your brag. No one is being negative. But I do have same coupons and wanted to know the right thing, but I guess it goes from store to store and my store has pointed it out to me and I even if the next cashier would've let me do it again, I couldnt do it because I know it says one per customer in single transaction. Thats all I am saying.

Your comment states others are complaining because they cant get deals like that too, like I said previously, I can go to Wal Mart right now and know the cashier that let me through before and go to her with 100 of coupons and she would let me go, however, that doesnt make it right if the coupon states that it is one per customer. Right is right and needs to be expressed. Nothing wrong with that.

I think anyways...

Follow my Beauty Blog on instagram @officialbestofglam
    or on facebook @bestofglam

I write reviews on all new and upcoming beauty products
    Sephora is my grand love

Say no to Cyber Bullying
    Trading Score
    42 (100%)

KA CHING! Way to go girl. I just got 9 free Listerines with 20x shoppers points. And I thought I was good, you rock! I have a friend who offered me 50 more, I can't wait to go use them. So excited. I'll never have to buy listerine again!
    START THE CAR....START THE CAR!!!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

wao
    Free $175 CASH BONUS open Tangerine bank account $50=chequing, $25=savings, $100=savings program use 36121543S1as the'orange key' CAll1-888-826-4374 refer family/friends,$50 to you + $175 to them Earn up to $3,250 Visithttp://www.tangerine.ca/en/referafriend/index.html

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information