User Tag List

smf008
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

So I went to do my 20X event today. The cashier insisted on doing coupons as items ring through so it's easier for her to see. I let her do it for the first few. Then I realized I was having a hard time tracking the total before coupons on the screen. I ended up with the points but I've also over bought so I have more than $80 before coupons.

My question is, if I return one item, which takes my total lower but still over $75 before taxes and coupons, will I be able to keep my 20X points? Or will this trigger a complete cancel of my 20X points earned? Not sure I trust their system that much.

Btw, how often does 20X event happen? How often do bonus redemption happen?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by smf008; Sun, Dec 11th, 2011 at 01:21 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had a return from a 20x point event (and I was still over the amount to spend) even with my return, and it CANCELED my bonus! So I would not take the chance if you can help it.
    Connect with me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/AmandaEvansCC

Want to book a vacation? BEST DEALS - http://www.ivacation.info

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

What is your base points? As long as your base points stay over 750, then you'll get the 20X points.

Join me in earning free money and gift cards
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/suzieq1974

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

20x event or get 18500pts when you spend 75$ are recurrent. We have one or the other every 3-4 weeks.

Probably one other regular redemption dec 31, january 1st. If 2012 is like 2011, january, february and march will not have redemption only event to get points.
    Liberty of one finish where liberty of the other one start

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

This also happened to a friend of mine. Coupons done as the product gets rung in. She also spent $80 after coupons. Anyway she noticed when she got home that she was overcharged for an item. She needed to go back today to have it changed to the correct price. I told her to speak to the manager about it possibly bringing her down under the $75. Hopefully they can straighten it all out for her and she can keep her points. And you too!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    150 (100%)

This happened to me as well. A book that I bought should have been 25% off & it rang in at regular price. Cashiers said i had to return my entire order & ring it through again, otherwise I would lose the 20 times the points. I don't understand it at all! It was a big hassle!!! But I will say that they were very friendly

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

pfhht same happened to me purchase 1 was fine....purchase 2 was fine..... purchase 3 I was .65 c short as she rang in all my reg coupons as 2002 also ! so I returned and re-bought everything plus a drink to make sure I was over ...I had been under because of the coupons being rang in wrong and because of the levy's.....they were great about it but it was time consuming LOL

smf008
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Mm. I think I'll stick with what I bought then. Don't want to mess with it. It's not too much over so it's not too bad.

scissoritis
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Being over (unless you bought something you didn't need?) should be a problem - this is a 20x event, not a "get x-number points when you spend $x +". So you got $80x200 (plus any coupon values). I look at this as a "spend *at least* $75 before coupons" - if I need or can use more, bonus for me, more points!! I just wouldn't want to spend $74

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Yes at least you get 20x the points on those $5!

smf008
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Yeh for more points!

Thread Information