User Tag List

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Information for those in the area...... talked with SDM last night. Orders go in on Tuesday here Thursday if you find a deal gone before you get to the store go in and see them they can put an order in for you leave FULL NAME and Number they will be happy to help!!!!

I have one coupon for Listerine White 4.99 sale with $5.00 coupon one per person so be mindful of that. But I ordered 9 more for that price I will pay it as I love coupons but i am not CHEAP I can afford to help others out! I also placed and 16 order for the 6.99 vitamins and will use the $10.00 UPC 45601734 from a past smartsource. It pays to get to know your local stores and use the ones close to you they seem to be happy knowing that you are loyal and in return so are they.... in the long run it will be you better deal (that is simply my opinion)
    Traci
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart, Smart Source
    Know your body, know your mind. Know your substance, know your source.
    <!-- / sig -->

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

i have a raincheck for the listerine at the shoppers in westbank about 3 weeks ago and they still dont have them in. They said i was limited to 4. Anyways, I wonder if they'd let me pay for them (with my coupons) before they get them in so i can get the deal and wont have to worry about my coupons expiring.

Thread Information