User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ohhhh MAN!!!

Mennonite
    Trading Score
    152 (99%)

No more stacking of quantum coupons at london drugs!! I wish I would have known that before I traded 2 books of stamps for 30 quantum coupons!!!
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

gasp Everywhere??

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

What? Why? And Where?

aww
    Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I was told that last week. I've stacked them at SOF since then though, just had to pay that last $0.99 so I didn't go over the price with the stack. I'll be a lot less generous giving out my Finish to family and friends now. Time to hoard it ALL FOR ME! Between 2 SOF's on the weekend, there were only four boxes on the shelf.

Mennonite
    Trading Score
    152 (99%)

From what I've been told the manufacturer has asked them to limit stacking on those products. I wish they would give us warning because I personally have been trading so that I had amost 100 stacks. My plan was to put in a special order today so I could use my coupons before they expire. Now I'll have to see if SOF will stack but they are touch and go.

South common will no longer. 51st, and windemere.... Not sure about the others

OH!!! and I was also told that the scrubbing bubbles will no longer be stacked at WED but a fellow couponer was able to stack them at south common.
    Last edited by rewogd; Mon, Dec 12th, 2011 at 04:51 PM.

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

OH my. Well I have a few of the coupons from the old inserts and was thinking of gathering a bunch of the latest inserts for the Quantum. Guess I won't hold my breath trying to stack these. Thanks for letting us know. I've heard rumors about the Scrubbing Bubbles before, but I don't really like it anyway. I need a coupon for a Free P Cleaner (FPC)...yes, I have too many boys.

Starving Artist
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilkaiser View Post
    there was a post on Canadian coupons that stated this:

UPDATE: I just called LD headoffice to be clear on the whole stacking issue-----YOU CAN STILL STACK---EVEN QUANTUM FINISH ...........the only thing that changed is You no longer can pre order products and stack on those!!!(the lady said this will probably be for good--no preorder and stacking on that)
    This was in another thread about this in the Shopping Forum. Perhaps there is still hope? I, too, have a few stacks that I would like to use and only ever go to 51st or south common. Please keep us updated. Thanks!
    If you like needlepoint and are looking for something modern and different, visit my blog at: http://capturedpassions.blogspot.com/

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

OMG *swoon* but I love Quantum, I have a fetish for it, sometimes I just like to look at the packages in my stockpile, only to worry that I should have bought more :-(

Mennonite
    Trading Score
    152 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by frugalkitty View Post
    OMG *swoon* but I love Quantum, I have a fetish for it, sometimes I just like to look at the packages in my stockpile, only to worry that I should have bought more :-(

I know, me too. I now wish I had bought more as I don't have as huge of a stock pile as I would like to have. I hope I can still use them at Save on Foods other wise I have a lot of wasted coupons and money as I traded for the coupons coming in.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Email London Drugs Head Office - give them the exact wording on the Finish Coupons - they will email back a reply as to 'yes' you can or 'no' you can't. Print the email and take it with you! This is a 'store level' thing they are doing - not sure why they don't want to sell product?????

Mennonite
    Trading Score
    152 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Gramps View Post
    Email London Drugs Head Office - give them the exact wording on the Finish Coupons - they will email back a reply as to 'yes' you can or 'no' you can't. Print the email and take it with you! This is a 'store level' thing they are doing - not sure why they don't want to sell product?????

What I got from a manager was it has nothing to do with the wording. The manufacturer asked them to cut back on the stacking. I guess LD doesn't have to do what they ask but then they can stop supplying that product I'm guessing.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Manufacturer's have asked them to cut back on stacking - YAH RIGHT!?? Manufacturers are NOT concerned about supplying product. Manufacturers may want to cut back on the # of coupons that are submitted for reimbursement - then they cut the # of coupons that are distributed. If the manufacturer wanted LD to cut the reimbursement - they would not reimburse LD for coupons that are stacked & LD would officially change their policy. That is not the case - my bet this is a 'line of __'. Once again store level making up their own rules.

Ripple Effect of Kindness Blk_rose's Avatar
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

I been to 3 ld yesterday and all knew nothing of this no more stacking i been reading about. but all asked me to mention to others politely not to use coupons on fri sat and sun just do to pure volume of customers. seems fare and understandable to me

~The Ripple Effect of Kindness Project~

Mennonite
    Trading Score
    152 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Gramps View Post
    Manufacturer's have asked them to cut back on stacking - YAH RIGHT!?? Manufacturers are NOT concerned about supplying product. Manufacturers may want to cut back on the # of coupons that are submitted for reimbursement - then they cut the # of coupons that are distributed. If the manufacturer wanted LD to cut the reimbursement - they would not reimburse LD for coupons that are stacked & LD would officially change their policy. That is not the case - my bet this is a 'line of __'. Once again store level making up their own rules.

I'm just telling you what was told to me by 2 different managers. Maybe I'll give head office a call and see what they say.

Mennonite
    Trading Score
    152 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Blk_rose View Post
    I been to 3 ld yesterday and all knew nothing of this no more stacking i been reading about. but all asked me to mention to others politely not to use coupons on fri sat and sun just do to pure volume of customers. seems fare and understandable to me

Did you get to stack quantum?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information