User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I know it depends on demographics, but how much do you make per month doing surveys? I work full time but I am aiming to make 25 dollars a month at least doing surveys ( I also do swagbucks and superpoints but that's seperate)

I primarily do webperspectives and pinecone. I almost always participate in tns consumer surveys, not for the money but because they seen to send out a lot of products to sample.

I think that I should have 3 primary survey companies which would you suggest in addition to webperspectives and pinecone?

I am interested in paypal or cash.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by frugalkitty View Post
    I think that I should have 3 primary survey companies which would you suggest in addition to webperspectives and pinecone?

I am interested in paypal or cash.
    LegerWeb is my fave survey site!

Link below to join..
    Last edited by tommygunn; Wed, Nov 23rd, 2011 at 10:59 PM.
    FREE PayPal $$ and Amazon Gift Cards!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/profile/tommygunn

Easy way to get Amazon Gift Cards, PayPal $$, and much more! Join MyPoints!
    https://www.mypoints.com?rb=31269562

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

I like legerweb too!
    Get paid for your opinion! http://legerweb.com/J4Z12
    Join Swagbucks and earn free money and giftcards!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/melissabrien

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

There's a new one that seems very interesting: Paid Viewpoint.
    I also like Leger Web.
    PaidViewPoint: the newest paid survey panel:
    http://paidviewpoint.com/?r=nxdm7y

Superpoints: This link is good for only 7 days! When on, click on "Try again"
    http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/k8goel

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have to wonder if the people above are making more money from referring people to LegerWeb than from the actual surveys. I joined about a month ago and I've had about two surveys for $1 each. I don't like the site because they don't send invitations to your email so you have to keep checking for surveys and then it only let me actually access the surveys between 4:30pm and some other weird time. So I say don't bother with LegerWeb unless you want to make a dollar or whatever for one of the posters above and then try to make money from spamming your friends with referral links.

I started doing surveys in October and I've made $40 USD and it ALL came from Opinion Outpost. And they pay IMMEDIATELY so there is no annoying waiting period like with Web Perspectives. That is my recommendation.

I'm 1-2 surveys away from cashing out $15 from Ipsos I-say and I joined that site on the same day as Opinion Outpost. I guess that would have to be my second choice.

GlobalTestMarket sends a lot of surveys, but most of them are just for prize drawings. I joined this on the same day as Opinion Outpost and Ipsos and I think I have about 135 points. You need 1000 to cash out, but that cash out is $50 so I am torn. I'm not sure if I will continue after cashing out because it seems to take forever due to the threshold being too high. I've heard the Angus Reid site is similar.

SurveyHead would be decent if you didn't have to keep checking the site for new surveys and if it wasn't so slow to confirm the points and didn't reject me from so many surveys. I got around $7 from filling out the profile, but I've had like $10 pending for over a month and it needs $25 to cash out. It also didn't accept my answers for a $5 survey so I don't trust them. I will be ditching them once I cash out, which will probably be some time early next year.

I also just started with Synovate on Nov 11. I've earned 3500 points, but it needs 5000 to cash out and it's only $5. That seems to be the only other active one.

So yeah, I've made $40 all from Opinion Outpost and I started at the beginning of October.
    I just made $5.50 from doing three short surveys at Legerweb.

Trading Score
    58 (98%)

Global test market took me about a year to cash out the first time but after my first cash out i found that they sent me more surveys.Then the second time i cashed out a few months later! I just received my 2nd cash payout cheque and i am already back at around 300 points.

My reccomendations in order are as follows:

global test market
    opinion outpost
    pinecone
    web perspectives
    ispos i say
    survey lion

OK survey sites
    synovate (this website i always assume i would have more points on. 5000 is cashout and i get quite a few surveys worth like 850 points but when i go look,i still don't seem to have enough to cash out at even just 5$--guess will have to start checking survey history)
    -tns aka mysurvey.ca - yoiu usually have to save your survey links and chase after them but sometimes they will have a good survey worth $5-10
    Last edited by kris10; Sun, Nov 27th, 2011 at 12:29 PM.
    https://legerweb.com/VADJC Join Leger Web And Start Earning Today =)

34591328S1 Sign Up at ING Direct With This ORange Key To Receive Free $50

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I make around $30 a month. Im part of most of the surveys above, and Legerweb is great because their surveys are so short.

Good luck!
    Wanna get paid giftcards and Paypal cash? Join Swagbucks right now!
    Don't you want free giftcards, prizes and money just for clicking?
    I've earned $180! Join Superpoints today

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Survey sites - things to consider:

I've tried lots.

I look at value per time to decide whether to do it.
    Some survey sites will give an estimate the time needed for the survey. Others don`t so it`s hard to decide ìs it worth it? I usually don't do ones without info on how much time.

Payout speed isn't a factor
    so much.

I also like the ones that I don't get disqualified as often OR if I do it's quick disqualification. Some take 5 to 10 min before they disqualify you -- grrr.

I like these survey sites:

1. Surveylion www.surveylion.com

- only sends a few surveys, but they pay well - this month had 2x $10 surveys - they were 2 part so 40 minutes total for each. That's my best month ever with them. Usually it's one or two surveys for $2 or $3 each.

Average earnings: About $40 per year; with new high paying surveys, if they continue $80/year

SurveyLion offers a nice "referral bonus" but so far I have one referral in 18 months so that's not my reason.

If you'd like to try SurveyLion, pm me and I'd love to send you a referral link and help out any way I can. Also happy to return the favour and sign up with your link for something.

2. Opinion Outpost http://www.opinionoutpost.ca/

I always look and decide which ones to do based on "time". Recently they are sending offers that don't spell out how long. I just don't do those - I find it annoying and I feel ripped off when it goes on for 45 min. for 70 cents.

I get lots of surveys. This is a good company for someone with my socio-economic demographics.

TIP If you belong to Swagbucks, maybe Superpoints too, if you look at the Offer Wall you can get bucks or points for signing up from the link on the wall.

3. Angus Reid Forum www.angusreidforum.com

They send out two types of surveys - some for pay, some for draws.
    The pay ones are usually are $1 to $2.50 and they go fast so you need to be online when the email comes in to have the best crack.
    You cash out when you hit $50.

I actually haven't accumulated very much in a year from them but eventually I'll cash out. Often they are closed by the time I see the invite.

4. Web Perspectives https://www.webperspectives.ca
    - do some of them somtimes

Not a fan of Global Test Market

I started off doing quite a few but didn't like the fact that I didn't know how long they were and found the design of the actual questions tedious and harder to fill in then some of the others.

Other survey sites:

• PanelCloud
    • LegerWeb - never think to login and when I do, not much there

There's a couple more sites that don't pop to mind right now.

Pinecone -- have never been able to join this one - needs and invite and you need to be the "sort" they're looking for
    Last edited by Giving-Small; Sun, Nov 27th, 2011 at 02:18 PM.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Just thought I'd chime in with one that hasn't been mentioned lol. I really like Lightspeed The surveys pay pretty well, are pretty frequent, and you rarely get DQ'ed.

My other 2 favourites are Web Perspectives (there are surveys available almost daily, and although it takes ages for them to credit they do pay fairly well and I only get DQ'ed about 25% of the time) and Opinion Outpost (although I get DQ'ed from WELL OVER 50% of the surveys, they are usually fairly easy to complete, and I also like that you now have the option of paypal and it is instant when you redeem )

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giving-Small View Post
    Opinion Outpost

...They offer a referral link system..
    OO no longer has referral rewards..
    FREE PayPal $$ and Amazon Gift Cards!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/profile/tommygunn

Easy way to get Amazon Gift Cards, PayPal $$, and much more! Join MyPoints!
    https://www.mypoints.com?rb=31269562

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Oops - I'll go back and fix. They still have some sort of Affiliate program so maybe that's for web site owners?

Quote Originally Posted by tommygunn View Post
    OO no longer has referral rewards..
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Not a fan of Legerweb. Been sitting at $14 for about 6 months...never cashed out....once I do I'm quitting that one.

Been very good with Web Perspectives. Joined just a couple of months ago and cashed out twice already. They are slow with crediting the points....have about $15 pending but they do credit just have to be patient.

Opinion Outpost has been good in the past but not sure how it's going to work with some recent changes on their site. Seem to be just getting entries into draws for the last few I completed which I think is a total waste of my time. May be dumping them.

TNS - mysurveys.ca - Find them very good. Nice short surveys...quick to credit....quick to pay out. Joined about 3 months ago and have gotten about $10/month from them. They're a keeper.

Pinecone - Excellent - longer surveys but get $5/survey. I think the offer is $3/survey for newbies. Well worth it....get on average one per month...sometimes more.

Red F l a g Deals - Did surveys for them for about 3 years. Dumped them recently as the donkies said a couple of surveys I did for them were invalid. They were long surveys...about 30 minutes each. I don't put up with that as I take my time to do the surveys and expect to be paid for my time.

Just joined a new one that I noticed on here called Paid Viewpoint. Not sure yet about this one...will try it for a couple of months to see if it's worthwhile. You may want to wait a bit before joining as I'm sure people will be commenting on them...haven't seen any posts that people have actually cashed out yet.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Thank you everyone, it seems that I should start paying more attention to OO.

Life has been fantastic! jenna321's Avatar
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I've been with TNS and Pinecone and Asking Canadians for about 3 years now. Great samples and products to try monthly and cheques for me . Asking canadians I opted for HBC points.

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

I like hotspex too...
    Get paid for your opinion! http://legerweb.com/J4Z12
    Join Swagbucks and earn free money and giftcards!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/melissabrien

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information