User Tag List

Thread: Zehrs KGR

it Is what it is
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Well, I had the worlds worst experience here today.
    The cashier not only refused to let me use a CZ and manufacture coupon, she snatched the coupon out of my hand, .....and this is a purchase.....and this is a purchase..... pointing at the CZ coupon while touching my stuff.

She then belittled me, spoke over me, huffed and puffed at me, then proceeded to talk about me to another cashier, when I asked where their coupon policy was.

Not only while I was in the store, but after I left. Can't wait to talk to the manager tomorrow.
    This thread is currently associated with: Zehrs
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/itsjill

Do you need glasses? No coverage at work! Great Glasses here http://www.clearlycontacts.ca/refer/8579776678

Busy Bee
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I dont understand why these cashiers are so rude as its us who keep them in their jobs.She should be fired if she has no people skills,what a witch she sounds.

Be a little kinder than necessary,remember everyone is fighting their own battles.

Busy Bee
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh forgot to say Good luck tomorrow hope the manager is able to help get her sorted out.She needs to apologise to you at least.

Be a little kinder than necessary,remember everyone is fighting their own battles.

it Is what it is
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

So a girl That works at my company was there, getting triscuits as well. I gave her the 1.50 off WUB2. She sent me a message on Face book, telling me that they were talking about this when she got to the check out..............

and better yet, my phone rang at 430 this morning.....I rolled over and flipped on the TV to see who was calling at such a god aweful time......it was Zehrs...I rolled back over but was to mad to go back to sleep. So I got up....
    Check my voicemail...its all background noise. 300 seconds of this. So my phone number is obviously around there somewhere.
    no one said anything, just like someone called and put the phone down and walked away!!!
    Not a good start to my morning.
    Last edited by itsjill; Mon, Dec 5th, 2011 at 06:24 AM.

Do you need glasses? No coverage at work! Great Glasses here http://www.clearlycontacts.ca/refer/8579776678

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I have never had problems there but be sure to let us know how this is solved. be sure to express how upsetting it is to get harassed at night by their company, there is no reason that should happen to anyone!

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I used to work at that store. Its a shame its gone down hill fast. I dont shop there anymore. There are some great people there but most have all left to better jobs or just quit. As far as the manager lol good luck hope they take you seriously. I would escalate it to Head office call customer service and really make a stink or they wont do anything.

it Is what it is
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Well, I talked to the manager today. I told him my tale, he sounded shocked. He didn't know the policy on coupons, but said he would look into all my issues and call me back. He told me he would pull the video tapes and review them
    He called back later, still doesn't understand what happened with the 4am call. My number was locke din the office? he reviewed the tapes, and they were sitting down with the employee (who btw told me she was the front end manager...and in fact was not) he had reviewed the tapes, and got the jist of what happened and was going to show them to her.
    They WILL not accept CZ and manufacture coupons. He said he checked into the policy and that is what it is.

addismom
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

This is crap.. So will Nofrills still accept czone and manuf coupons??

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Loblaws companies (Zehrs, NoFrills, SuperCentre & etc) will accept CZ coupons and manufactures coupons. They will not allow coupon stacking unless the coupon states 'can be combined with other coupons'. Most of the Coupon zone coupons state 'Limit one coupon per family and/or customer account' and 'Cannot be combined with any other coupons or promotional offers'. For example....you want to buy 3 Glade candles and you have a CZ for $2 off, you're only allowed to use 1 coupon per transaction, in short 3 candles = 1 CZ coupon. However, you can make two separate transactions and use a CZ in each.

Here's a reply from Loblaws companies to a customer asking about coupon policy....

We do accept manufacturer and internet coupons however they must have "To The Dealer or Retailer" text on them. They cannot be past expiration and the cashier must follow the exact instructions as laid out by the coupon. The disclaimer “one per purchase” or “one per customer” means only one coupon can be used per transaction regardless of the number of units you are purchasing. If the disclaimer reads “one coupon per item” you would be able to redeem as many coupons as units you are purchasing per transaction. If any of the coupons you are redeeming (whether issued by the retailer or manufacturer) state “cannot be combined with any other offer” than you are not able to redeem a second coupon on that item or transaction. If the value of the coupon exceeds the price of the product, you would get the product at no cost but no money will be returned to you.

Hope this helps
    Last edited by MsDaynara; Tue, Dec 6th, 2011 at 04:08 AM. Reason: added info

it Is what it is
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

I don't like Zehrs, at all, never have. This is part of it. I have done it at them, but it seems to be a wishy washy policy subject to the barracuda you get at the till

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

I always new they were cameras but I didn't realize there were actual video tapes being made of us in the stores, kinda freaks me out! I find the No Frills in town are really good with coupons, I don't shop at Zehr's too much too expensive, only go there for specialty items.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Oh they have cameras everywhere in their stores, they watch you shop they watch you check out, they can zoom in and read the list in your hand or the text on your phone. I wonder how it applies to security as they watch you enter your pin while you pay by debit, huh, better cover up while you punch in your pins from now one.

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

QueenH Are u freakin kidding me, they can zoom in on you? Now I'll be a nervous wreck trying to use my coupons LOL!

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

oh ya serious, they told us as employees they could read what we wrote down on customer orders as a security thing, but the security guys would brag they read people texting on their phone, they could see all kinds of things.

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

OP do you happen to know the cashiers name that you dealt with? I work at that store.

Thread Information