Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mouthwash

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Zellers has the 473mL Listerine Whitening plus Restoring for $5.49
    I used $5-off tearpad coupon from SDM.
    This one has no restriction on the number that you can buy
    as long as you have one coupon per bottle.

Here's a blurry iPod touch photos. Expire: Dec. 31, 2011

I just forgot my HBC 5x points coupon but I did earn points using rewards card and HBC MC. I know SDM has better points rewards.

I plan to do this again tomorrow, I think Zellers has an additional 15%-off promo, or is it on Sat. Hayz always forgetting my coupon. I need to print that one too.

Also, I did pay the 49 cent difference plus 13% tax of the original price, kinna sucks. But I'm not complaining. Gonna have a white(r) Christmas.

EDIT: The cashier asked me if I got the coupons from the shelves, and told me that it is a great coupon deal. I told her its a manufacturer's coupon.
    This thread is currently associated with: Apple, Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart, Zellers
    Last edited by r1chard; Fri, Dec 16th, 2011 at 12:26 AM. Reason: Added EDIT

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

nice deal!
    Earn FREE PRIZES, Paypal$, Gift Cards with SWAGBUCKS by searching! Please use my referral, and earn with me. http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/KathyN
    Beyond the rack save up to 90% off clothes and more! http://vnlink.co/Sb7eFax

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

nice
    Free $175 CASH BONUS open Tangerine bank account $50=chequing, $25=savings, $100=savings program use 36121543S1as the'orange key' CAll1-888-826-4374 refer family/friends,$50 to you + $175 to them Earn up to $3,250 Visithttp://www.tangerine.ca/en/referafriend/index.html

Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Actually, the coupon does indeed say one coupon per purchase, per person.
    Join Swagbucks to start earning Amazon gift cards & Paypal $$$!
    Join Swagbucks!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^you are right. haha.. it's on the 5th line of the 3rd photo. Under the 'To the customer.'
    I wonder why it is not under the "To the dealer/retailer."

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lindsbeth112984 View Post
    was just gonna say the same thing lol. alot of people miss it and say it doesnt have restrictions. it should be bolded IMO from the manufacturers

Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Yep. I've been one of those people who has made the mistake. Fortunately, I only walked out with two. It really should be bolded, it's easy to miss.
    Join Swagbucks to start earning Amazon gift cards & Paypal $$$!
    Join Swagbucks!

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I was in Zellers few weeks ago and two cashiers there told me that if it says "One coupon per person" they still let it go through. Their attitude towards that is "if you dont care I dont either" which I thought was very crappy of them since obviously they dont care if the company loses money and I honestly dont know how it all works when it does say that. Does manufacturer asks for separate receipts for the store to be refunded the money? Or is it ok to let through 2-3 of these kind of coupons as long as it is not a big amount like 20 of them?? I dont know!

Follow my Beauty Blog on instagram @officialbestofglam
    or on facebook @bestofglam

I write reviews on all new and upcoming beauty products
    Sephora is my grand love

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MostarkaGirl View Post
    I was in Zellers few weeks ago and two cashiers there told me that if it says "One coupon per person" they still let it go through. Their attitude towards that is "if you dont care I dont either" which I thought was very crappy of them since obviously they dont care if the company loses money and I honestly dont know how it all works when it does say that. Does manufacturer asks for separate receipts for the store to be refunded the money? Or is it ok to let through 2-3 of these kind of coupons as long as it is not a big amount like 20 of them?? I dont know!
    I'm curious of this as well.

I doubt they would require receipts for each coupon, but some coupons say something to the effect of "if requested, retailer must provide evidence of sufficient stock of specified product" etc...? So if the manufacturer ever questions anything, they can certainly go back to the store that sent it in.

I wonder........

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

thats usually to prevent fraud because there used to be stores that would send in the coupons that didnt even sell or buy this product.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lindsbeth112984 View Post

Here we go again....

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MostarkaGirl View Post
    When I was a Zellers cashier a customer kicked and screamed and called me stupid and illiterate when I refused to give her a coupon. It clearly said "one free product up to a value of $6." She bought 3 products and wanted $6 off. Called the store manager who I thought would tell her to go away but he told me to give it to her. He later said the store gets reimbursed as long as they can show they purchased enough product from the manufacturer beforehand. That's probably why the Zellers cashiers let it go. Why fight with customers if the manager will just let it through? This was back in the days when the only way you could get FPCs was if you called the company to complain about something.
    Last edited by torontogal12; Fri, Dec 16th, 2011 at 01:48 PM.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Great deal on the mouthwash.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Thanks for posting!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    52 (100%)

My shopper's drug mart had it on sale again for $4.99 so I got the DH and DS to get one each and I got my one as well. Score 3 for taxes only.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information