User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Somewhere between Sherbrooke and Montréal
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Dadsaver View Post
    Hi Silk,
    Thanks for the advice. Do you think it's better to print those printables on special paper? (e.g. Glossy). Unfortunately, the coupons from Livingwell.ca won't print with the URL in them.
    Merry X-mas!
    Yes, glossy make them look ''real'' to them. But you should not use no-good coupon.
    They may say yes, but I doubt your loss of reputation worth a cake.

IMO

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by saradouce View Post
    Here is the logo for the Quebec.
    Any other is for the other provinces. The only thing that can change is the ''extra''. Some are some not, their logo reflect it.
    http://www.lavande-ile-bouchard.com/.../texte/iga.jpg

I have never seen that before in my life Has anyone else in Montreal seen that on their flyers? It looks specific to that store in Lanaudiere.

Notice that the *IGA* is the same as the ones in the links I posted. Did you have a chance to look at the links I posted, satadouce?

I am comfortable going by the logo that is on the iga.net site, and on my local iga flyer in the publi sac and at my store (which are the same).

But I just went to retrieve the FPC from the trash (didn't get to use it because my IGA didn't have the product). Just to be 100% sure, I will show the logo on the FPC to the store owner the next time I see her and ask her directly if this is the logo for IGA in Montreal.

I will post when I have an answer!

Silk

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Dadsaver View Post
    Hi Silk,
    Thanks for the advice. Do you think it's better to print those printables on special paper? (e.g. Glossy). Unfortunately, the coupons from Livingwell.ca won't print with the URL in them.
    Merry X-mas!
    You're welcome, Dadsaver

Some companies suggest you print in color. I only have a b&w laser printer, so I only print in b&w and on regular paper, not colored or glossy paper.

If the url doesn't print, what I sometimes do, esp if I think the coupon might raise questions, is to print off the page that has the coupon offer on it. I print that on the back of the coupon. But if it's a printable I can use more than once (can = ok to do so by manufacturer, as well as me wanting more than 1 item) then I use that one to show and just hand over another printable w/o the offer on the back. I've never been asked for the one with the offer on it -- they just want to verify the coupon is legitimate.

HTH

Silk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information