User Tag List

Page 57 of 85 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: *Over* Free k-cups

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by karma33 View Post
    no they are sending via postal mail. i just called.
    I just called and was told email.. starting to wonder if we'll even get a coupon since they can't get their story straight...

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hummm.. just called again to see what they would say the second time around and was told that they don't have it sorted out yet... really not surprised!

Karma Canuck
    Trading Score
    140 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyandjorge View Post
    I just called and was told email.. starting to wonder if we'll even get a coupon since they can't get their story straight...
    wow

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

to be honnest, I was upset about not getting it at first, only only because I LOVE pumpkin and anything pumpkin related!! If they are out of pumpkin, then I could care less about a B1G1 or even an FPC, I own a Tassimo and would have been taking the Pumpkin with me when I visit my friend who has a keurig. regardless, since they have made a good attempt to do right by their customers by offering an FPC which they didnt have to, I have to say, I forgive them. I will continue to buy their coffee at their mall stands, but the FPC will be on my trade list if there isnt a pumpkin to try.

None the less, I think they are doing right and thats what counts.
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Addicted To Laughing Cow TrixyLuxx's Avatar
    Trading Score
    11 (79%)

I got my k-cups Box for me and My hubby

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

We did not get our free boxes we signed up for on Dec 17 (2nd day), and were very disappointed to see people who signed up on the 18th and 19th did. We got the sorry email with the B1G1 code and will not be ordering. I agree if the company emails a FPC it probably will be horribly abused & hope they really do send us a FPC via snail mail, as they really do make great coffee.

I feel very sorry for the FreebieHogs who have spoiled this Timothy's offer, and will probably think twice before posting freebies...

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TrixyLuxx View Post
    I got my k-cups Box for me and My hubby

Wow, enjoy your 192 free K-cups!!

I wonder how long it will take the FPC for 12 free cups to come?
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

I Need Help!!!! I am trying to shop at Timothy's to be able to get three boxes for 17.45 like others have done and it keeps adding decaf but also charging me shipping and for the other three boxes. What am I doing wrong. I got the we're sorry email and used the code but it's still not working. Any suggestions? I have read through the last 20 pages of this thread trying to find out how to do this but...? Thanks so much!!!
    We are spiritual beings having a temporary human experience.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got the confirmation email but I haven't received any further emails or product. I'm not sure what to think about that.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Thumpersmom View Post
    I Need Help!!!! I am trying to shop at Timothy's to be able to get three boxes for 17.45 like others have done and it keeps adding decaf but also charging me shipping and for the other three boxes. What am I doing wrong. I got the we're sorry email and used the code but it's still not working. Any suggestions? I have read through the last 20 pages of this thread trying to find out how to do this but...? Thanks so much!!!
    So you need one box added to the cart and then you get two free ( a decaf, and Columbia Excelencia (with the code). So maybe you have too many added to get free shipping. Its really buy1 get 2 free (3 total).

I had problems yesterday because I wanted to buy white hot chocolate and they hadn't set that one up for the promo yet, I called customer service and they fixed it.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I guess for the fpc to correct their mess is a wait and see...

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I think I understand the video message on facebook that they not expected their promo to go on the freebies sites(must be posted on many sites too)

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Thumpersmom View Post
    Don't add the decaf to the cart. Only add 1 item, then on checkout enter the promo code. It will immediately add the other 2 in and change the shipping.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Interesting reading all the pages. I thought I would share the email I got Monday. I emailed Timothy's regarding the promo. I have ordered mine on the 16th of December and have not gotten my samples yet. I also did not get the "dear John". So I was wondering if I was getting them or not. Here is the email I got from them.

Hi Tracy,

Thank you for contacting Timothy’s World Coffee. We are still sending out these promotions over the course of the next few weeks.

Regards,

Gregory McIntyre
    Customer Service Representative
    GMCR Canada Group
    T : 416-373-0040 | F : 416-635-9999
    1-888-937-6278 Ext: 373-0040

Wonder if it means anything or it was just a standard reply?
    Help my FRIENDS Son get to Halifax. He just made the ONTARIO SPEED Skating team!
    http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/se...ifax/x/2470682
    I started my own blog for friends and family!http://tracyscouponexperiments.blogspot.com/

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

^ I am in your boat, Eve, so keeping my fingers crossed!
    gone shopping!

Page 57 of 85 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast

Thread Information