User Tag List

Page 84 of 85 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1266
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: *Over* Free k-cups

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    62 (100%)

Flavoured van Houtte is horrible...but the Timothy's French Vanilla is one of my favs!!!!

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I redeemed mine at the co-op - they had hot chocolate and about 6 varieties of coffees there in the 12 pack. The 12 pack of hot chocolate was 10.99 and the maximum value the coupon covered was 10.49, so I had to pay an extra 50 cents for the hot chocolate k cups.
    The average dog
    is nicer
    than the average person.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

To all of those who got a voucher for a 12 pack, just wanted to let you know that Great Canadian Superstore carries the variety on the voucher.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Used 3 more at Metro... Food Basics has been sold out for a bit never had any problems

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Is anyone still waiting on this coupon too? I emailed Timothy's and they said I was going to receive it last week but it never came. I cannot get a break with these guys, and am so annoyed because hubby only drinks their coffee....I've received many FPCs in trades, but not from Timothy's itself

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

still haven't received mine......
    I think it's time to give up hope of ever seeing this FPC. Kind of disappointed but I'm not going to write Timothy's.... probably won't be inclined to purchase their coffee in the future either.

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Is anyone still waiting on this coupon too? I emailed Timothy's and they said I was going to receive it last week but it never came. I cannot get a break with these guys, and am so annoyed because hubby only drinks their coffee....I've received many FPCs in trades, but not from Timothy's itself
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I wish I couldn't buy their products in the future because I do want to make a statement. My husband is so picky and he'll only drink Timothy's K-Cups.

Quote Originally Posted by nessa23 View Post
    still haven't received mine......
    I think it's time to give up hope of ever seeing this FPC. Kind of disappointed but I'm not going to write Timothy's.... probably won't be inclined to purchase their coffee in the future either.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Anyone still waiting on theirs? I emailed Timothy's about yesterday it and they ignored me....They replied right away the first time I asked them what was up.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    487 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Anyone still waiting on theirs? I emailed Timothy's about yesterday it and they ignored me....They replied right away the first time I asked them what was up.
    I got mine only yesterday, so, There's Still Hope...
    My Huge Enormous Wish List : http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/nikyk/. (About Me.)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I never got mine either

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NikyK View Post
    I got mine only yesterday, so, There's Still Hope...
    Yay, thanks NikyK!!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sherif View Post
    Flavoured van Houtte is horrible...but the Timothy's French Vanilla is one of my favs!!!!
    thanks for mentioning this! i picked up the tim's french vanilla yesterday (with my free coupon!! *woot*) and just had a cup! love it!! will definitely buy it again :]

has anyone tried their breakfast blend? i've been debating whether or not to buy it. i like the milder coffees, b/c i find the bolder ones too acidic :\

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouserhead View Post
    thanks for mentioning this! i picked up the tim's french vanilla yesterday (with my free coupon!! *woot*) and just had a cup! love it!! will definitely buy it again :]

has anyone tried their breakfast blend? i've been debating whether or not to buy it. i like the milder coffees, b/c i find the bolder ones too acidic :\

Hubby loves breakfast blend. It's very light and he also hates acidic coffee. Try it.

In other news, I think I will wean him off of it and onto Folgers instead because Timothy's still hasn't sent my FPC and is still ignoring my messages . Everyone else got theirs and my coffee maniac can't even get his that he has earned through drinking their stuff like water. Sorry to keep whining
    Last edited by torontogal12; Thu, Mar 8th, 2012 at 08:45 PM.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I have a FPC for trade and I'm really looking for a $5 Amazon GC code.
    Join Rakuten and get cash back:
    https://www.rakuten.ca/referrer?referrerid=s203qS5Yj1g%3D

Join Skipthedishes & receive$5 credit.
    www.skipthedishes.com/r/2ltSe3ZkKz

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I have 2 boxes of Timothy's decaf that came with my 2 BOGO deals. If you would like one please pm me your address. I don't want anything in return I would just like to see someone use them.

Gone! Had three responses. I actually received a third with my last order so the 3 folks who responded will get one.
    Last edited by Coolmama; Sun, Mar 11th, 2012 at 01:52 PM.

Page 84 of 85 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 LastLast

Thread Information