User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Orange Key

I’m sure many people coming here are just looking for a quick and easy result for an ING Orange Key so if that’s you here’s one:

19330779S1

An Orange Key /Code allows you to receive $50 when you sign up for the first time with ING Direct Canada. This means that if you have an account already with ING Direct, or you are looking to open an account with ING in another country then I’m afraid that you won’t be able to use the codes.
    An Orange Key code can be only used when you are opening any ING Direct account as long as you are not already an ING Customer !

That’s right, this means that whether you want to open a savings account, GIC or Mutual Fund in any category of non-register, RSP or TFSA you can get $50 when you open an account. Just keep in mind that you need to use it when you open your first account with ING Direct Canada after that you no longer qualify for the bonus, so make certain you use one the first time.
    If you have already found an Orange Key, either from a friend or online, but were told that it would only give you $25 this is most likely because ING simply has changed their policy recently and the information has not yet been updated. You should be able to get $50 with those codes regardless.
    With that being said I hope that you choose to use my code as the complete details of ING’s policy are such that both the person using the code and the person giving the code get $50 each. So basically whichever person “owns” the code you are using is going to be getting the same amount of money as well.
    So if you are ready to sign up:
    Copy this code:

19330779S1

...and sign up for an ING Savings Account.

PM me if you need guidance or help getting it done . Thanks!
    This thread is currently associated with: Burger King
    Last edited by smackioio; Tue, Dec 20th, 2011 at 10:29 AM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Bump! Feel free to PM me if you need help about any ING product or guidance signing up. Everything is free !
    Use this ING Orange Key to earn 50$ bonus free when you sign up for a new ING Direct Account : 19330779S1

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Feel free to use my key below
    Free $175 CASH BONUS open Tangerine bank account $50=chequing, $25=savings, $100=savings program use 36121543S1as the'orange key' CAll1-888-826-4374 refer family/friends,$50 to you + $175 to them Earn up to $3,250 Visithttp://www.tangerine.ca/en/referafriend/index.html

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well..since this is my thread...use mine
    Use this ING Orange Key to earn 50$ bonus free when you sign up for a new ING Direct Account : 19330779S1

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I like ING.
    Earn $50 by opening an account at ING Direct using orange key 35844570S1 and deposit $100. PM me to get additional $10.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Until Dec.31st...
    You can earn $50 when you open your first Tangerine Account and $120 more when you switch your pay to Tangerine.
    http://www.tangerine.ca/en/referafriend/index.html
    MyOrange Key is 15663962S1
    PM if you have any questions.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Please feel free to use my Orange Key below.
    Tangerine Orange Key - 34427019S1

Become a new Tangerine client and open a Tangerine Savings, Chequing, TFSA, GIC or RSP account with an initial deposit of $250 or more and use Orange Key - 34427019S1 to earn yourself a free $100 deposit bonus. http://www.tangerine.ca/en/referafriend/index.html

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Fell free to use mine below
    Open a new Tangerine account with a initial deposit of $250or more, using an Orange Key, and earn yourself a free $50 bonus
    my orange key : 17418138S1
    http://www.tangerine.ca/referafriend

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

are they so desperate or what?
    Always have your stuff when you need it with @Dropbox. Get up to 18 GB in free online storage when you sign-up using this link -> http://db.tt/218DjYg

Thread Information