User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

There used to be a company that needed shoppers to stay and evaluate hotels. They would reimburse you for the night, a dinner and room service. I know I registered with them, but now can't seem to remember the company.

Does anyone know of any mystery shopping companies that evaluate hotels? Can you post a link please!

Thanks!
    This thread is currently associated with: Shoppers Drug Mart
    Last edited by Grandknight; Wed, Dec 21st, 2011 at 12:19 PM.

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Sorry, I havent heard of any. But Im just getting back into Mystery Shopping myself. I would love to know some of them though.

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

I read on Volition that the follow do have shops for hotel (but cant say if they are right now but they do offer them). I would research the companies before signing up. I do this anyways and simple one site stating they are legit doesnt work with me.

But I plan on signing up for a few of them. Hope this helps some.

About Face
    Bare Associates International
    Coyle Hospitality Group
    Sights on Service
    Signature, Inc

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I wouldn't trust these. You could end up spending $100+ and not getting reimbursed because of some kind of technicality or mistake. It also seems likely that many of them are scams to get you to spend tons of money for a room that they never intend to pay back. Be careful.
    I just made $5.50 from doing three short surveys at Legerweb.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by RMurp007 View Post
    Thanks, they are a reputable one. They also do via rail mystery shops.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anyone has good experience?
    Earn $50 by opening an account at ING Direct using orange key 35844570S1 and deposit $100. PM me to get additional $10.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have done many hotel shops as well as VIA Rail for SQM and have always been paid. You do have to wait until the first of the next month to invoice them and then wait until the end of that month to be paid but they always pay on time. The hotel and VIA Rail forms are easy to do and you don't have to pass any of their tests to do them. Anyone can apply. However, they only reimburse you only 50% of the bill unless you are lucky enought to get one of the end of the month hotel jobs that they need done. Then you only pay $10 for your room and they pay the rest.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I thought mystery shopping is just only for online shopping. I never thought that hotels can also have mystery shopping. How do you guys find hotel mystery shops?
    JAY
    Life Gambler

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by RMurp007 View Post
    I have done many hotel shops as well as VIA Rail for SQM and have always been paid. You do have to wait until the first of the next month to invoice them and then wait until the end of that month to be paid but they always pay on time. The hotel and VIA Rail forms are easy to do and you don't have to pass any of their tests to do them. Anyone can apply. However, they only reimburse you only 50% of the bill unless you are lucky enought to get one of the end of the month hotel jobs that they need done. Then you only pay $10 for your room and they pay the rest.
    SQM stopped doing VIA Rail shops "until further notice" in June or so. Glad I got a trip in in May! They are still doing Air Canada shops (50% off airfare) between major centres.

I have done 2 RT flights, 2 RT train trips, and several hotel shops for them.

As for mystery shopping companies being scams to get you to pay for hotel rooms, that is nonsense. If you read the report ahead of time and make the proper observations, you will get paid.
    Last edited by virgonomic; Fri, Jan 6th, 2012 at 08:49 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

strajetic evaluations does hotel shops.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Official Canada Mystery Shopping Group is my facebook group and have many companies on there. I have a lot of schedulers in my group as well.

Thread Information