User Tag List

Page 76 of 82 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1226
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Zellers: 50% off one item, limit one per customer (Dec 26-31)

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ameba View Post
    How do u unlike them?
    Thanks
    Click the Unlike link is located to the left side of the page under ____ like this, ____ talking about this

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezzeebelle View Post
    it sounds like way more LOL as she goes through just under a sm bag/month so I have 10 bags I think they are like 5lbs or something ...so I figured if I bought 1 bigger bag it would offset for when I watch my mom's furrball lol and I need 14 pails 7kg of kitty litter for the year (I added a few to make up for visiting kitties) I have already bought 8 from SDM
    Lol, planning for visiting kitties as well.
    Free $175 CASH BONUS open Tangerine bank account $50=chequing, $25=savings, $100=savings program use 36121543S1as the'orange key' CAll1-888-826-4374 refer family/friends,$50 to you + $175 to them Earn up to $3,250 Visithttp://www.tangerine.ca/en/referafriend/index.html

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was at the Uptown store on Prospect today and it wasn't busy at all. They accepted the coupon without any problem though.

I think this coupon kerfuffle has taken its toll on the employees. I overheard one say that she is so happy that the coupon ends today. I asked the cashier about the situation and what she said that Facebook printed it wrong and that it was supposed to be for regular items only. I didn't say what I was thinking though -- I don't think Facebook designs coupons for stores. Anyways, I think many Zellers employees will be enjoying a nice stiff drink at closing time. Anyways, Bonne année tout le monde ++ Happy New Year All!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I missed out on this sale at the beginning. They had a few clearance items that would have been great for the house.
    I bought
    17 packs of Tassimo at $3.99/each big packs(after discount)
    1 Sunbeam air purifier(reg $69.99/$35.00 after discount)

My family and I walked around the Zellers at Galleria Mall this morning for 30 minutes looking for stuff NOT on sale but to my surprise both my wife and daughter couldn't find anything they wanted that was NOT on sale. Very happy with my purchases and although they changed the rules I still think it was a good offer. The lesson I learned from this sale is to grab the deal as soon as you find out before the deal changes, especially with ZELLERS.
    visit my TWITTER page:http://twitter.com/#!/1dvdswapper

From my family to you. Wishing everyone a Happy/Healthy Holidays and New Year.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole013 View Post
    Also, I have to say, I'm not surprised they changed the terms of the coupon. Generally, I don't expect coupon use on sale items.
    Unless it says reg price only, I only use coupons on sale items - why pay more than toy have to?

Quote Originally Posted by xox2010 View Post
    Yeah, but then it would have just been made into a PDF
    Not if they used a coupon printer with individual barcodes on each, like cottonelle etc have used
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I usually combine coupons with sale items, isnt that what the weekly sc grocery posts are all about?

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

well to be more positive about the whole coupon thing, i still was able to get milk for half price! and l'oreal hair colour , both were regular price but with the coupon not bad at all

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I actually loved this coupon..i was lucky enough to get a few things on sale before the coupon change and actually used it on regular priced stuff too, I'm quite happy...but i will say that i do find that the employees can be rude and have no right to treat anyone with the disrespect that some of you experienced. Happy new year everyone!!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jthompso View Post
    Does anyone know if anyone has attempted to PM the kitchenAid pots from CT at Zellers and use the 50% off coupon? My boyfriend still has his coupon to use and I am contemplating this.. Any thoughts?
    We were able to get our pots this afternoon! The guy had no issues with PM'ing CT and using the 50% off coupon (to be honest it looked like he was rejoicing for us). The chef of the house thinks I'm a superhero! This is one coupon that will go down in history books for sure (good and bad). Happy New Years SC'ers!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

DH made a last run and came home with a toilet seat cover for 7.50, lol.

Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Went there originally to try to score a box of Pampers diapers for half price but alas, they were all sold out of every kind except Cruisers in size 3.

They did however have some of the Mega packs remaining on the shelves, at an appalling $19.99 for 40 size 6 diapers

Thats crazy! even with the 50% off it still wasn't a good enough deal to purchase them IMO.

Left with a brand new toaster and some Nyquil for poor DH lol, who was such a trooper during our shopping trip even though he's been sick.

Curious what all the hype is about SWAGBUCKS? It's the b
    est online program ever! Send me a message if you have any questions or want to learn more.
    Join here:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kylesmamma

Trading Score
    59 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by peachies View Post
    I actually loved this coupon..i was lucky enough to get a few things on sale before the coupon change and actually used it on regular priced stuff too, I'm quite happy...but i will say that i do find that the employees can be rude and have no right to treat anyone with the disrespect that some of you experienced. Happy new year everyone!!
    Well said
    I'm on the consumers side on this one.I think they should've done better research, controlled the coupon better and when they were losing too much money they should've just told the truth.
    I got a tassimo, men's razor and electric blanket before the sale changed. And when they changed the rules, I still used the coupon on 14kg liter, 2 x16 packs for tassimo and a shower curtain, which were all regular price.
    Through all the craziness I still loved the coupon and it helped my family save a good amount after all the Christmas shopping

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    I usually combine coupons with sale items, isnt that what the weekly sc grocery posts are all about?
    Well, yes. I never said I don't do it. I said I just don't expect it. Technically, any sale can be construed as "any other offer" and they don't have to accept coupons on it.

Most establishments will because it's not worth it to lose the customer.
    My blog is Resolving Timeline Issues
    I'm doing the Run for the Cure for my mom and my mother in law!
    I'm giving away these coupons for free! It's updated fairly regularly.

Go ahead, I Dare You! Carlyfalls's Avatar
    Trading Score
    161 (99%)

Sally, when I called head office, I got through right away. I told the man that if they weren't honoring my coupon as stated that they would be receiving a letter from my lawyer. He told me to return to the store, have them call the head office, and they would honor the coupon. I did, and they did. Why is it taking a week for you to get a response?

Trading Score
    99 (100%)

I took my cousin to Zellers today as she wanted to buy Sunlight detergent, she used her coupon on a full priced item and the girl infront of her used the coupon on an already reduced chaffing dish set. I did say to the girl that I'm betting Zellers employees will be happy when Dec 31 is over with lol

Page 76 of 82 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 ... LastLast

Thread Information