User Tag List

Page 79 of 82 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1226
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Zellers: 50% off one item, limit one per customer (Dec 26-31)

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Carlyfalls View Post
    Sally, when I called head office, I got through right away. I told the man that if they weren't honoring my coupon as stated that they would be receiving a letter from my lawyer. He told me to return to the store, have them call the head office, and they would honor the coupon. I did, and they did. Why is it taking a week for you to get a response?

Ive been passed on a different way, when I said where I worked they moved me to the head regional office. I was called back on Friday letting me know to expect a call from them.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    what exactly do you people think that you will accomplish by following through with all of the things you're talking about? do you think they care about legal action? they will be closed in the next year.. the only thing this coupon fiasco affected was their bottom line... give it up and move on already..

I think they do care. This wasn't a small issue at all. It was on the news and everything. There was and is no excuse for how I was treated. I will not be giving up or moving on. If this had been Walmart I would be doing the same thing.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    I think they do care. This wasn't a small issue at all. It was on the news and everything. There was and is no excuse for how I was treated. I will not be giving up or moving on. If this had been Walmart I would be doing the same thing.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What upset me about this whole thing is not so much that they changed the rules half-way through. It's that they went through the whole store and put everything on sale, even things that aren't expensive to begin with. That seemed especially unfair to me.

Trading Score
    99 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by abbasgirl View Post
    What upset me about this whole thing is not so much that they changed the rules half-way through. It's that they went through the whole store and put everything on sale, even things that aren't expensive to begin with. That seemed especially unfair to me.
    I agree, and it was a poor attempt at damage control. When I was in there Saturday I saw things that were listed as: "Was 1.99, now $1.89". It was an obvious attempt at making sure the coupon couldn't be used at that point. It's just overall crappy business practice.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TaraF View Post
    I agree, and it was a poor attempt at damage control. When I was in there Saturday I saw things that were listed as: "Was 1.99, now $1.89". It was an obvious attempt at making sure the coupon couldn't be used at that point. It's just overall crappy business practice.
    I didn't notice price changing at all here locally. The flyer items were on sale, christmas stuff was on sale and a few items had clearance stickers. I don't see the logic in marking down small items that are a buck or two but not putting the big things like bbq's and freezers on sale if they were trying to stop people from being able to use the coupon. I used my coupon on Friday to get a bbq half price. It was not on sale.
    "Never will you get a better psychological subject than a hungry cat" Dr. E. Thorndike
    "Never ask a hungry cat whether he loves you for you alone" L. Camuti

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I was contacted today by the head store manager for my particular incident. Very nice store manager and she tried her best to make things right with me. I appreciate the effort and kindness set forth by this particular manager.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I went there on the 31st and they were still not aware of the "no coupon with sale items" My DH and I had only used one coupon each before, so I thought we'd go in and get one more thing each and let my son get something. We ended up with full price items anyhow, but we all got something. What ticked me off though, was we grabbed a case of wet dog food. 24 cans of Pedigree. What is insane, is that the box sells for $32.99 and yet they sell for $1.19 each. So if you choose to buy in bulk it costs more I left hubby alone at the cash for about two mins (should have learned my lesson the first time, don't know what I was thinking), and came back to find out that she charged him for each can individually and only allowed the coupon on one can. So of course I say something, and she told me that I was wrong and the case must have been left there by accident and there isn't a price tag for the whole case. I told her that it wasn't the only one on the shelve. So I march back to the isle and clearly read 24x Pedigree Cans $32.99. So had to go to customer service and wait for a refund.
    What is odd is that my Zellers isn't becoming a Target, yet the girl at customer service told me that they would be closing because they aren't doing well.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mrsb07 View Post
    I didn't notice price changing at all here locally. The flyer items were on sale, christmas stuff was on sale and a few items had clearance stickers. I don't see the logic in marking down small items that are a buck or two but not putting the big things like bbq's and freezers on sale if they were trying to stop people from being able to use the coupon. I used my coupon on Friday to get a bbq half price. It was not on sale.
    It varied from store to store. But I saw similar markdowns to what Tara saw and none of them were listed in the flyer. It seemed really petty.

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leda View Post
    What is odd is that my Zellers isn't becoming a Target, yet the girl at customer service told me that they would be closing because they aren't doing well.
    I can't imagine why they aren't doing well--lol!

denise

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I was contacted today by the head store manager for my particular incident. Very nice store manager and she tried her best to make things right with me. I appreciate the effort and kindness set forth by this particular manager.
    That's great it's been resolved and you're happy.
    What is your compensation?

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Fantastic.
    It's a good feeling to be compensated for a wrong done to you.
    WTG.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Im SO glad to hear Sally.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupondiva View Post
    I can't imagine why they aren't doing well--lol!

denise
    lol...in this town, it's the worst store! I just wish we were at least getting a target Now I wonder what we are getting.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Good for you!!

Lots of people gave up on Walmart and look what's been going on... Corps want people to give up.

Page 79 of 82 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 ... LastLast

Thread Information