User Tag List

Page 80 of 82 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1226
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Zellers: 50% off one item, limit one per customer (Dec 26-31)

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Smarty View Post
    This thread moved to expired forum because following users marked it as expired: GoJays, bigsexyphil, c_mcarthur, manzervite.

Last edited by Brynhilde; Mon, Jan 2nd, 2012 at 10:01 PM. Reason: wtf.. I wanted to see who marked it as expired and now apparently I did. LOL.. I'll never get this website :P

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by abbasgirl View Post
    What upset me about this whole thing is not so much that they changed the rules half-way through. It's that they went through the whole store and put everything on sale, even things that aren't expensive to begin with. That seemed especially unfair to me.
    I agree. I think that's all people are upset about. It was a big double whammy.. Again I must brag at how I don't shop at Zellers...

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    I was contacted today by the head store manager for my particular incident. Very nice store manager and she tried her best to make things right with me. I appreciate the effort and kindness set forth by this particular manager.
    That's good, Sally. Was there anything mentioned about action taken toward the employees that were being rude? Compensation?

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leda View Post
    lol...in this town, it's the worst store! I just wish we were at least getting a target Now I wonder what we are getting.
    I heard from a bunch of employees at my nearest store that Wal-Mart had bought the lease. That's good news to me! They used to have Wal-Mart in the mall across the street but they moved to the outskirts of town years ago. Will be very convenient. Zellers is out of there in June--yea!

They also said that some of the leases were sold to Target, some to WalMart & some to Sobeys. I pray to God that the other Zellers here in St. John's is going to be a Target. The nice girl I spoke to said that they hadn't heard anything yet.

denise

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezzeebelle View Post
    same here my mom is a lawyer and it certainly doesn't cost me $$$ if I ask her to send a letter...
    If you get your mom to send a letter make sure she realizes zellers accepts coupons as tender... cash back may not be given but overages are allowed to be put towards other items... that proves that they accept it as tender. Changing terms of something the company regards as tender and only allowing partial use of the tender isn't ok... they should have replaced the tender if there was a misprint as it was a error on their behalf. I believe this was the critical error on thier part. It is normal to change a advertisment and post a correction... stores do not post corrections on items they concider tender... it is accepted or refused in the same way they can accept or refuse a bill. The allowing of partial use will be what sinks the ship.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cheekysaver View Post
    If you get your mom to send a letter make sure she realizes zellers accepts coupons as tender... cash back may not be given but overages are allowed to be put towards other items... that proves that they accept it as tender. Changing terms of something the company regards as tender and only allowing partial use of the tender isn't ok... they should have replaced the tender if there was a misprint as it was a error on their behalf. I believe this was the critical error on thier part. It is normal to change a advertisment and post a correction... stores do not post corrections on items they concider tender... it is accepted or refused in the same way they can accept or refuse a bill. The allowing of partial use will be what sinks the ship.
    we talked about this as I told her about the coupon and printed it when we went shopping together I am going to call Zellers tomorrow based on what happened when I was making a bigger item purchase(over $200) and the peep in line ahead of me on what the manager had to say....note I DID NOT use a coupon on this purchase .

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupondiva View Post
    I heard from a bunch of employees at my nearest store that Wal-Mart had bought the lease. That's good news to me! They used to have Wal-Mart in the mall across the street but they moved to the outskirts of town years ago. Will be very convenient. Zellers is out of there in June--yea!

They also said that some of the leases were sold to Target, some to WalMart & some to Sobeys. I pray to God that the other Zellers here in St. John's is going to be a Target. The nice girl I spoke to said that they hadn't heard anything yet.

denise
    Their is an updated list of lease transfers. Here is the two for St. John's

24 Stavanger Drive St. John's Newfoundland Zellers to Target
    Plaza Zellers St. John's Newfoundland Zellers to Walmart

So one is switching to a Target and the other a Walmart.

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SmartConsumer View Post
    Their is an updated list of lease transfers. Here is the two for St. John's

24 Stavanger Drive St. John's Newfoundland Zellers to Target
    Plaza Zellers St. John's Newfoundland Zellers to Walmart

So one is switching to a Target and the other a Walmart.

Hooray! Thanks so much for investingating for me! Yippie! Can't wait!

denise

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SmartConsumer View Post
    Their is an updated list of lease transfers.
    Could you post the link for this or PM it to me please - having one heck of a time trying to find it. Thanks!

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

its january 3rd is it not? this offer is over..
    maybe the title should be changed to (over- discussion only) ?

Just a suggestion

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I hope this thread doesn't expire just because someone's issue with Zellers is now resolved... I believe if the issue was relevant after the deal was over, it should still be available especially, considering many deals have turned into discussions of the deal...we just need to modify the title a bit ...

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

are 'expired' threads searchable? i think this needs to be google-able for investigation purposes.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tobiwobi View Post
    are 'expired' threads searchable? i think this needs to be google-able for investigation purposes.
    Sally has requested for people not to expire this thread. Thank you for doing that Sally. I think it is paticularly dangerous if we allow this to pass without sticking to it. Imagine all stores changing the terms on coupons because they want it a certain way... i can just hear oh i am sorry you can't use that coupon because the item is on sale coming out of cashiers mouths in the future. It is critical this gets addressed.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by linny View Post
    anyone selling thier tassimo for cheaper?
    I'm going to return my Tassimo, but it's still sitting in the living room because it was such a good deal I feel bad returning it. If I do sell it then I would sell it for what I paid for it not for profit.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I wonder when the next Zellers coupon will be coming out =P

Page 80 of 82 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 LastLast

Thread Information