User Tag List

Page 30 of 82 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Zellers: 50% off one item, limit one per customer (Dec 26-31)

Trading Score
    59 (100%)

love this coupon i want to get a tassimo for my dd birthday in jan. she goin to love it and i ove it that i save 50 percent also.I hope i can use it on the last day though as i have a 2hr drive to get to nearest zellers. the only drawback.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

For those who bought ottoman and table combo for $67 how is the quality? And is the ottoman storage one. ..thanks
    I am getting gift card just for searching on swagbucks $235 till now
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/humair
    The best survey site everhave recived $50 cheque from them.http://OpinionOutpost.com/join/8174463
    send me pm so that I could send tips to earn fast and free money!!

Trading Score
    59 (100%)

uhoh which sales rep is the nasty one in kam. so i can avoid her when i go lol

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Our Zellers is sold out of the KitchenAid stand mixers but will keep trying to find one in Windsor or Sarnia!

I got Cesars dog food $11.99 -50% & dog treats, lol

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Who do I price match the KitchenAide? I've seen people say Amazon, Walmart... Flyer? Via smartphone (and what site do I show?)

Thanks!
    pinkflowergirl86

RRLF most baby related coupons! PM me!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Both Superstore and Walmart are accepting this coupon.

Went to Superstore tonight and asked if they would accept this coupon as a part of their "AD Match Guarantee" or pricematch the discounted price. Had to have a manager come over and he said they would accept it. Same thing happened at Walmart. So I picked up a toaster oven at Superstore and a dinnerware set at Walmart.
    Last edited by SmartConsumer; Thu, Dec 29th, 2011 at 12:43 AM.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I had no luck with pming the walmart and CT flyer since they are the Ultra line, which the cs says zellers don't carry, she told me their classic line is on sale for 189, I was wondering how to price match amazon.ca, since their pm policy online states it excludes online offers...amazon.ca is online offers right?

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkflowergirl86 View Post
    Who do I price match the KitchenAide? I've seen people say Amazon, Walmart... Flyer? Via smartphone (and what site do I show?)

Thanks!
    Life is always a learning process

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Both Superstore and Walmart are accepting this coupon.

Went to Superstore tonight and asked if they would accept this coupon as a part of their "AD Match Guarantee" or pricematch the discounted price. Had to have a manager come over but he said they would accept it. Same thing happened at Walmart. So I picked up a toaster oven at Superstore and a dinnerware set at Walmart.

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by donna007 View Post
    I had no luck with pming the walmart and CT flyer since they are the Ultra line, which the cs says zellers don't carry, she told me their classic line is on sale for 189, I was wondering how to price match amazon.ca, since their pm policy online states it excludes online offers...amazon.ca is online offers right?

Here is the Amazon.ca info on the KitchenAid stand mixer...someone posted that they PM at Zellers & used the 50% off coupon!

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B004...pf_rd_i=915398

I will try to use the coupon at WM...I don't care about the PM for a diff of $4, lol

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm confused. How are you folks getting the KitchenAid Stand Mixer on sale? It was 299.99 at my local Zellers, and from what I know, you can't use Amazon.ca for PM. Is anyone using something else to PM? Would love to get one for my mum!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by smartshoppe View Post
    Wow, that is a great deal! My Zellers is selling them for $299, can you tell me what source you used to price match? I found one for $189 in the Walmart flyer but not sure if it's the same one Zellers is selling.
    The only one my Zellers had in stock, perhaps the only one they carry, not sure, is the Classic. I used the Canadian Tire flyer to PM. My store has them on for $189 apparently.

The walmart one is the Ultra I think, as are most I've seen advertised.

Quote Originally Posted by ford64 View Post
    uhoh which sales rep is the nasty one in kam. so i can avoid her when i go lol
    Which one isn't is the better question. Every time I've shopped there, besides one teenage girl I got, a very sweet older lady, and a very enthusiastic newbie, I've been treated like crap.

The lady I dealt with today, I can't remember her name, but she was of middle-eastern background, and her name seemed to be of strong middle-eastern in origin as well (the same way a name like Gustav would make you think of Sweden, or Mario might make you think of Italy). She has always been absolutely terrible to me. If you've shopped there before much, that's probably all you'll need to know to know who I'm talking about. Whenever I see her around town she just looks like she has indigestion. Not a cheery lady.

polo_wataga
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Bought lego set. Price was 149.99 get it for 75 + tax.
    The price 149.99 quite a bit expensive compare to some website but with the coupon 50% off, still a lot better deal on the website.
    Making money by clicking like on facebook, do some easy task and free spin that you can earn everyday. Get money fast.
    http://www.likenet.ca?ref=100001299624173

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

i've seen some people were able to get the braun razor, which series is it?
    Earn FREE PRIZES, Paypal$, Gift Cards with SWAGBUCKS by searching! Please use my referral, and earn with me. http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/KathyN
    Beyond the rack save up to 90% off clothes and more! http://vnlink.co/Sb7eFax

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I was refused at wal-mart as they said they do accept competitor coupons but not when it is a % off coupon as they don't know the other stores regular price ....I looked at their policy for competitors coupons and the manager was correct...

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)