User Tag List

Page 81 of 82 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1226
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Zellers: 50% off one item, limit one per customer (Dec 26-31)

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

they better make up their mind first. they can not play their customers like this one.
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    119 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavinQueen View Post
    I wonder when the next Zellers coupon will be coming out =P
    I'm wondering the same thing. Hopefully they don't retract whatever offer again. I was also disappointed that Zellers changed the coupon, when I seen it I told DH how I thought this was an AMAZING deal....or should I say steal...lol. I don't feel sorry for Zellers one bit as they brought this on themselves. Like many have said I don't feel this was an error on their part companies like this have legal departments that review coupons ect. before releasing them. Zellers intended on this coupon being used just not as much as it was.

What ever happened to the bonus HBC points?

I don't have my receipts right in front of me but by guessing, I did however manage to buy

1 x Hotwheels Track (reg $100+ something) on sale for 49.99, I think minus 50%)
    1 x Dog Food for $7

Then later in the week after the coupon changed bought.

1 x Dog Food, Reg. 30 for $15
    1 x Hooked on Phonics (Reading & Writing Kit) (think it was Reg. $80 & 50 for each)

I haven't checked out any reviews yet for the Hooked on Phonics but hopefully it's good.

Can't wait until Target takes over!
    Shwa Girl likes this.
    LF: $1 2 2L Pepsi,$1 Sunlight Dish Soap,$ Pampers Diapers,$1 Cars Snacks,$2 Irish Spring ...Please PM me if you have any for trade. Sign up to Listia to get free stuff with points earned, (Pampers GTG,Huggies ETR,Stouffer's & Much More!) Click Here to sign up.
    My Trade List My Wish List Updated Oct 20 @ 12am

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Still wondering for those of you who complained to Head Office, upper management, etc. about the problems with the coupon, how you were compensated for the trouble you went through.
    Share the joy!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Still wondering for those of you who complained to Head Office, upper management, etc. about the problems with the coupon, how you were compensated for the trouble you went through.
    Share the joy!
    I was not compensated or even phoned or e-mailed back The HO rep's name is Kelly and she told me she had e-mailed the store. I only filed a complaint and did not pursue it anymore as I vowed to myself never to shop there again. I did post on their face book also... I figured maybe they don't care about their customers anymore because they're turning into Target soon.
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Share the joy!

Nothing, nada, niet! Complete silence.

Gooooo Target!
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

I am still awaiting a return email from Dec 29th......unfortunately my local store is still going to operate as Zellers.....
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Last edited by opus; Mon, Jan 16th, 2012 at 06:31 PM.
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Groupon WagJag
    Checkout my blog?
    helloobee.blogspot.ca

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Doesn't Zeller's have to start liquidating soon? The ones turning into Target's.

We'll probably be getting 50% off with no exceptions, and smart and slick canucks will be pouncing when they hit the 75% off mark. And then 90% off of the remnants.

Quote Originally Posted by BMyltoft View Post
    last week in our morning meeting our manager said that they were going to stop all facebook coupons of any sort.
    I'm guessing maybe any type of printable might also stop. :-(
    We all could've guessed this.
    Last edited by tryinkcom; Tue, Jan 10th, 2012 at 10:10 AM.
    Shwa Girl likes this.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

from what i was told by March all Zellers will be liquidating their stocks..more than 50%.
    Shwa Girl likes this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

sadly no update for me either. called ho, lady took my name and number but no calls back. oh well, it's done now. we'll await the sales to come during store closing.
    Imy "Other Money". Join the fun:
    *Swagbucks!!- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Savvy5

Trading Score
    150 (100%)

Also sent an email with no reply, the email confimation indicates "someone will answer back with 24 hours." My a$$
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Trading Score
    113 (100%)

I called Head Office (as did some others from this forum), and was actually authorized to use the coupon on ONE sale item. I old them which store I would be shopping at, and they called ahead for myself, my husband and a friend to use on ONE sale item each. I believe they actually did this for other people also.

I think they were overwhelmed with the number of people going back and using the coupon for many, many items.

Share the joy!
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

On the topic of Canada's least favourite retailers, CBC's show Marketplace did a story on customer (dis)satisfaction and the episode aired last Friday evening. Zellers came out at the very bottom of their survey. Their competition for 'worst' was with Wal-Mart and Canadian Tire. Pretty interesting viewing. When asked to comment, Zellers had no comment.
    Shwa Girl likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by peterman View Post
    I called Head Office (as did some others from this forum), and was actually authorized to use the coupon on ONE sale item. I old them which store I would be shopping at, and they called ahead for myself, my husband and a friend to use on ONE sale item each. I believe they actually did this for other people also.
    Hardly a proper response, just reward a lucky few. I feel this makes it even worse for those who were simply denied or ignored.
    Last edited by tryinkcom; Tue, Jan 10th, 2012 at 07:26 PM.
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I feel like they really attempted "damage control" - to the people who called head office to complain. Not that they are on my good side again (they never really were), but I called when I was denied the use of the 50% off coupon on a B1G1 free deal.

As peterman said, they called the store I'd be going to on my behalf to let them know that head office is allowing the use of the coupon etc. They took my name and the item I wanted- I went back 30 minutes later to pick it up.

Sometimes it pays to call.. just state the facts and ask what they can do for you.
    lol, the last thing I want to do is annoy the customer service rep and make him/her want to hang up on me or even worse, put me on hold!
    Shwa Girl likes this.
    Get a $5 sign up bonus @ EBATES.ca -------------------- Come join me on WAGJAG!
    P.S. The cash out minimum for Ebates is $5.01!

Page 81 of 82 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 LastLast

Thread Information