CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by silvialee View Post
    Which store did you go to

Sorry it was not clear. I bought it in Zellers

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hi all, where can I get the 50% off coupon? That sounds like a great deal, my husband wants to get one it would be nice to surprise him with one. Thanks in advance.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jamicki1 View Post
    Hi all, where can I get the 50% off coupon? That sounds like a great deal, my husband wants to get one it would be nice to surprise him with one. Thanks in advance.
    Zellers: 50% off one item, limit one per customer (Dec 26-31)

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

THANK YOU FOR THIS POST!! I bought one today, also for $40..the cashier was confused, they called the manager to confirm that it did indeed qualify on sale iteams( it rang up reg $149/price cut $79.. the manager told them ( two cashiers were confused ) that yes it counted towards sale items! :woo: I had bought one for my sisters bday at the Superstore in November for $98! I took it back right after I bought this one at Zellers..YAY!

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

wtg!

Trading Score
    236 (100%)

WTG!!! You're gonna love it!
    <HR>
    Even after all this time, the sun never says to the earth, "You owe me." Look what happens with a love like that. It lights the whole sky!

- Hafiz of Persia

Coupon Junkie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

i meant which location but its okay i went this morning to pick one up and the location at warden and finch had plenty but the cashier was extremely rude when the lady in front of me had the same coupon she said "oh i've never seen thius before" I replied "oh its an online coupon!" and replied "CAN YOU LET ME READ IT PLEASE." then she had to get it checked out by the girls at customer serivice after five minutes she came back and while she was processing the transaction of the woman in front of me she told me "you can't use that coupon on that no electronics." again in her rude tone, I was kind of frustrated at this point because my dad had the same coupon and his order processed with no problems in the lane beside me and he was now waiting outside for me, I replied " this isn't an electronic, it's a coffee maker." she said "no its an electronic its not part of the coupon" wowwwww I got really cheesed I asked her to ask her manager and she told me "I'm not calling a manager go walk over there(to customer service) and ask them because i'm not going there again!

I rolled my eyes and walked myself to customer serivice where they very kindly called a manager for me and I explained everything to the manager (I wasn't mad just upset I still gave the managers and the giurls at customer serivice a smile) the manager didn't even say anything that the tassimo was an electronic because its so obvious it isn't. But the girl at cs processed my order and the manager told me that she would look into it (i really hope she will)

I clearly wasn't there to make her life dificult and I had the best intentions when I said the coupon was from online but I guess I set her off. =/

Coupon Junkie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

but I got my tassimo and im really really happy my bf pointed out that futureshop has it for 69.99 you cna price match it then use the coupon on top of that!
    Last edited by silvialee; Tue, Dec 27th, 2011 at 02:52 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow what a FABULOUS deal!!! We ran out today and picked one up, now this one sits next to our beloved Keurig System! We love our coffee now we have the best of both worlds!!!! Thanks for the tip

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks for posting the coupon! I might grab one of these...
    Last edited by sarah_cio; Tue, Dec 27th, 2011 at 05:53 PM.

Raedeen
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Just so you know out west here the best place to get the t-disks is RCSS...there regular price is usally around 4.96..as opposed to 7.99 everywhere else.... no point in trying to find a sale is superstores is cheaper without a sale

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks manzervite, got a tassimo

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by silvialee View Post
    but I got my tassimo and im really really happy my bf pointed out that futureshop has it for 69.99 you cna price match it then use the coupon on top of that!

So I have the flyer but I do not see the tassimo. Will Zellers still do it if I print off the online one??

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    one year guarantee.

There are different models thats why you see the different price. The T20 is the lowest model and has not filter or bells and whistles, where as the top T65 model has lights, lcd instructions, filters etc. We have both the 45 and 60 and the difference in the lights and lcd. (We have one for hubs work) I got both on sale, got the 45 for 80 and the 65 for 99. In fact they are on sale at Canadian tire for 99, these are reg 249.99!

T discs are anywhere from 5-10$ for a pack. Some have 16 some have less. When you register your Tassimo online they also send you coupons for 2 free packs
    Thanks you very Much Sally for all those informations

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Someone told me that the number in the T model refers to number of ounces of water that can be held in the unit.

Hmm, not so. T20 and T46 units both hold 1.5L and the T65 unit holds 1.8L of water.
    T20 does not have the water filtration system that the other two units have.
    http://www.tassimo.ca/tassimo/page?siteid=tassimo-prd&locale=caen1&PagecRef=649
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information