User Tag List

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Hi all. I have been away for most of December as my daugther fell dangerously ill and was hospitalized for some time. It was a bit of a rough road, but she appears to be on the mend which is definitely relieving.

As a result, I was unable to do a lot of the couponing I had initially planned for December and I had a ton of coupons I was sending out to various people which now appears to be a moot point since they will no longer reach them in time. As such, I loaded some of them up and brought them with me downtown today. I will be leaving them in Manulife Tower, probably on a table outside of the Holt Renfrew in a clear plastic bag. There are lots of goodies...but a lot that expire Dec 31. Pop coupons, KD, Juice, Curel, Lipton Herbal tea, Scott Towels, Purex T.P., Tide Door hangers and some Loreal Tear pads.

I hope one of you S.C.'ers will be able to get this envie. I just dont have time to trade right now and I cant fathom seeing this whole bag of coupons just getting recycled.

I have not done the drop yet, but I will shortly. If you are going to be downtown and definitely want this envie, PM me immediately. I am working but can sneak away momentarily to drop off. Must be within Manulife Tower.

Thanks! If no one messages, I will simply leave the envie on the table outside Holt Renfrew as indicated above.

Merry Christmas all and best wishes for a great 2012!
    This thread is currently associated with: Holt Renfrew, Knorr

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

PS - the list of coupons is far larger than that indicated above....those are just a few of the real good coupons that are contained within the plastic bag. There is also a Dove Mens stack as well...and some Folgers K-Cups...AND MORE!

Trading Score
    108 (100%)

Hope your daughter is feeling better Wishing you a happy new year.
    I'm no longer couponing and my dogs have passed away. I can't figure out how to delete my profile. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Shes doing much better...definitely on the mend...Thank you for asking!!! The coupons were placed about an hour ago on the 2nd table nearest Holt Renfrew on the 2nd level.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

That's very generous of you. I hope she feels better and the bag finds a delighted new owner.

mhk
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    69 (100%)

Alevry78 - I sure hope your daughter gets better very soon. Is there anything we can do to help?

You are welcome to pm me anytime, and if there is anything I can do....

Hugs xoxo

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Wishing all the best for your daughter,
    I'm wondering who snagged up this wonderful bag of coupons! lol

Thread Information