User Tag List

Page 56 of 175 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 2613
Like Tree3088Likes

Thread: 2012 SC's Coupon Scan Zone

  1. #826
    Hooked! slayer_glade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    South Shore, Quebec
    Posts
    1,071
    Likes Received
    73
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    what a waste of paper for such a short expiry though
    Not really. Most people gift their relatives for Easter Sunday, the 8th. Some places like Pharmaprix/SDM discount a bit before then if you're looking to combine.

    I do buy some chocolates after Easter at places like Walmart, but after the first day or two of the sale, there's nothing good left.

  2. #827
    Trade Mod FallenPixels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    West of the Tdot
    Posts
    36,192
    Likes Received
    21129
    Trading Score
    173 (100%)




    woohoo I can edit after the upgrade
    chickypoodles likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!



  3. #828
    Canadian Guru Peachykeen2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    15,384
    Likes Received
    24359
    Trading Score
    513 (100%)




    Free Eggo Waffles (8 count) max value $3.49 - looks like they all expire Sept 15/12





    Quote Originally Posted by snuffaluffagus View Post
    I'm not sure if this is the place to post these but, here are some of the FPCs from the Kellogg's Share Your Breakfast promo. Coupons are sent through websaver.

    Attachment 82906
    Last edited by Peachykeen2007; Fri, Mar 23rd, 2012 at 11:18 AM.
    aussie likes this.

  4. #829
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Burnaby, BC
    Posts
    1,221
    Likes Received
    1296
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)



    I have two Olymel Krispy Toast coupons that are not in the index - UPC2200336 (English) and UPC2200335 (French). Both expire on Dec 31/2012.

    BTW, where do i post about vouchers from the company?

  5. #830
    Canadian Guru Peachykeen2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    15,384
    Likes Received
    24359
    Trading Score
    513 (100%)




    What do you mean suncrest?

    if you would like to post pictures of new coupons or call in coupons from manufacturers this is the place to do it!

  6. #831
    Canadian Guru Peachykeen2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    15,384
    Likes Received
    24359
    Trading Score
    513 (100%)




    Canada Dry, $1.50 wub (1) 10/12x355mL Canada Dry Ginger Ale, Diet, Club Soda, Tonic Water, Green Tea Ginger Ale or White Tea Ginger Ale w/ Raspberry Flavor, 12808090, Jul 31,12



    Huggies, FPC (1) package of Pull-Ups Training Pants MEGA Pack, 49103319, Jun 30,2012



    Kellogg's, $1 on any Kellogg's product, 71579346, Jun 30,2012


    Will post photos as soon as I can
    Last edited by Peachykeen2007; Fri, Mar 23rd, 2012 at 11:13 AM.

  7. #832
    Senior Canuck chickypoodles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Coupon Land :)
    Posts
    824
    Likes Received
    296
    Trading Score
    94 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    woohoo I can edit after the upgrade

    yehaw! that's great news!!!

    can you tell me upto what page/thread number it's updated to please

  8. #833
    Smart Canuck bluzsuz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Pictou, NS
    Posts
    4,407
    Likes Received
    10108
    Trading Score
    493 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by slayer_glade View Post
    Not really. Most people gift their relatives for Easter Sunday, the 8th. Some places like Pharmaprix/SDM discount a bit before then if you're looking to combine.

    I do buy some chocolates after Easter at places like Walmart, but after the first day or two of the sale, there's nothing good left.
    It is good if you can come across it locally - but our WalMart NEVER puts out coupons - so in a sense of being able to trade for them or request on a coupon train - the expiry is useless for us 'rural' folk.

  9. #834
    Senior Canuck chickypoodles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Coupon Land :)
    Posts
    824
    Likes Received
    296
    Trading Score
    94 (100%)



    $1 NATUREGG 500g coupon is NED. limit one coupon per customer.

    $.50 CHEESE MAKERS 250g exp june 30 2013! not sure if it is stackable. doesn't even say limit one coupon per customer. but it might stack with the other one on the first page?

    can't seem to add pics to this post will add them on the weekend if it is fixed by then

  10. #835
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg, MB
    Posts
    3,271
    Likes Received
    2083
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)




    Received a wonderful magazine from Granny's filled with great coupons!

    4 x $1 off Granny's Turkey Thighs
    4 x $1 off Granny's Ground Turkey Breast or Thigh
    2 x $2 off Granny's Stuffed Turkey Breast
    1 x $1 off Granny's Turkey Drumsticks
    1 x $1 off Granny's Boneless Skinless Turkey Breast

    Name:  Grannys.jpg
Views: 539
Size:  73.1 KBName:  Grannys2.jpg
Views: 517
Size:  75.9 KBName:  Grannys3.jpg
Views: 503
Size:  78.8 KB
    Visit my Facebook page for updates on Swagbucks, PrizeZombie, GiftHulk and more: http://www.facebook.com/<wbr>MoneyMakersandSavers
    Join me at ClixSense and earn Paypal cash: http://www.clixsense.com/?4773591

  11. #836
    Teachers Have Class
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,908
    Likes Received
    12994
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    Canada Dry, $1.50 wub (1) 10/12x355mL Canada Dry Ginger Ale, Diet, Club Soda, Tonic Water, Green Tea Ginger Ale or White Tea Ginger Ale w/ Raspberry Flavor, 12808090, Jul 31,12

    Huggies, FPC (1) package of Pull-Ups Training Pants MEGA Pack, 49103319, Jun 30,2012

    Kellogg's, $1 on any Kellogg's product, 71579346, Jun 30,2012


    Will post photos as soon as I can
    Wow! Great Kellogg's coupon! Is this a tear-pad coupon?

  12. #837
    Mastermind
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    32,861
    Likes Received
    21140
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)




    Milk Bone Booklet found at Super C

    Exp June 30 - bilingual

    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Patty Smyth; Wed, Apr 11th, 2012 at 05:22 PM.

  13. #838
    Smart Canuck Thumpersmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    at the end of the rainbow
    Posts
    1,361
    Likes Received
    375
    Trading Score
    107 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by floweredangel View Post
    Received a wonderful magazine from Granny's filled with great coupons!

    4 x $1 off Granny's Turkey Thighs
    4 x $1 off Granny's Ground Turkey Breast or Thigh
    2 x $2 off Granny's Stuffed Turkey Breast
    1 x $1 off Granny's Turkey Drumsticks
    1 x $1 off Granny's Boneless Skinless Turkey Breast

    Name:  Grannys.jpg
Views: 539
Size:  73.1 KBName:  Grannys2.jpg
Views: 517
Size:  75.9 KBName:  Grannys3.jpg
Views: 503
Size:  78.8 KB
    Something feels very wrong with getting $1 off Granny thighs!!
    We are spiritual beings having a temporary human experience.

  14. #839
    Smart Canuck flyingdutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Central Ontari-ari-ooo hometown but in Toronto for school for a bit
    Posts
    2,469
    Likes Received
    490
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)



    found $4 peelies on Pantene shampoo/conditioners at SDM tonight. There is the SDM/Pharmaprix logo on the front but no mention of it being only able to be used at those stores. Expire date is Jun 30/12. Similar in looks to the $1.50 peelie and $2 peelies that they also have.

    pretty sure they are doing this since they are rolling out a new packaging look soon
    Last edited by flyingdutch; Thu, Mar 22nd, 2012 at 11:28 PM.

  15. #840
    Canadian Guru Peachykeen2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    15,384
    Likes Received
    24359
    Trading Score
    513 (100%)




    It was updated up to post #724 pg 49

    Quote Originally Posted by chickypoodles View Post
    yehaw! that's great news!!!

    can you tell me upto what page/thread number it's updated to please

    It was a peelie on the side of the Pop Tarts I bought yesterday at IGA

    Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    Wow! Great Kellogg's coupon! Is this a tear-pad coupon?

Page 56 of 175 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •