User Tag List

Page 91 of 175 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 2613
Like Tree3088Likes

Thread: 2012 SC's Coupon Scan Zone

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by babyluck View Post
    Can someone tell me how to add "void" to my scanned pic? I've been trying all morning, sorry for the dump question
    Here's how I do it: I take my photo then open it on my computer in "paint"... you can use the write text function and put it over top. Then just save that version and upload it here.

Another option is to just have a piece of paper (say for example McMinsen using a folded post it note) and write VOID or smartcanucks.ca on it, place it on your coupon before you take a photo of it and bingo you're done.

Either is a good option (obviously)... depends on how you like to do it. Just make sure you cover up the barcode on the back of the coupon, leave the UPC numbers visible if you can or if not then write them in the body of the post so people can know what the UPC is...but otherwise just put your note on the coupon in such a way that you're detering people from being able to print them off the thread and trying to use them at the stores.

cheers and g'luck

Frugal is not being cheap cherielake's Avatar
    Trading Score
    397 (100%)

I got these in a train, I didn't see them here, so I thought I would post them
    The $5 Ombrelle Peelie Expires Dec 31 st 2012. I had to fold it to get it all in one picture.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Melissa13 and Peachykeen2007 like this.

Looking for some cute or fun handmade gifts? Check out my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/bowtique.ccs

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

$2 Filippo Berio olive oil from hang tags with December 31, 2013 expiry, bought at IGA.

Name:  oliveoil_Page_2.jpg
Views: 854
Size:  38.1 KB
    Name:  oliveoil_Page_1.jpg
Views: 525
Size:  43.0 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by hockeypuck; Wed, Apr 25th, 2012 at 02:10 PM. Reason: forgot to VOID
    hijinx25 likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

Argh, sorry people - I don't know how to get rid of the un-VOIDed copies.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

still dont get how all this works. trying to maximize. if a coupon says void ? are these useable coupons in the store? or are all these posted to inform people where to get the coupons.? All i have done so far on this website, is click on coupon up top and check the printable and emailed coupons. I did not know about this till someone informed me? and what are stamps for trading.. I have no idea what im doing and would love some specific details. thanks sue

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

hey there. we love liberty yogurt. just went on fb and i dont see it. has this promo passed? also,is this forum just an informational forum on deal etc. this is the first time ive seen this. another fellow sc member suggested I go on here. but i cant print them from here correct?
    thanks for any help you can give me.. from a new couponer. thats wants to save but not spend hours on this. as i am now

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sueLe View Post
    still dont get how all this works. trying to maximize. if a coupon says void ? are these useable coupons in the store? or are all these posted to inform people where to get the coupons.? All i have done so far on this website, is click on coupon up top and check the printable and emailed coupons. I did not know about this till someone informed me? and what are stamps for trading.. I have no idea what im doing and would love some specific details. thanks sue
    This thread has posted coupons for a visual reference ONLY... it's a way for people to know what coupons are out there, so you could know what to look for in your local stores or what items you might want to add to your wishlist. In an effort to combat people trying to print coupon photos off this thread and trying to use them in stores, passing them off as legit real coupons, posters will put VOID on top of them. Obviously the real coupons that you would find in the store won't have "void" on them.

The stamps that people reference when talking about trading are just regular postage stamps, P stamps are the stamps that have the little "P" in the corner and are fixed rate. People would trade for P stamps because they are good even if the postage rate goes up from year to year. They are in effect "fixed rate" stamps. Someone would trade for stamps if they weren't able to provide anything from someone's wishlist in a trade, so if you contacted me asking about something on my tradelist, but I didn't see anything on your trade list that I was interested in, then I might ask for a certain number of P stamps for trade instead. Make sense?

hope that helps. cheers!

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cherielake View Post
    I got these in a train, I didn't see them here, so I thought I would post them
    The $5 Ombrelle Peelie Expires Dec 31 st 2012. I had to fold it to get it all in one picture.

The $5 Ombrelle is a peelie that is to be used when the product is purchased, not after. It says right on the front of the peelie "TO BE USED IMMEDIATELY" chances are the person that sent it to you probably took it off a box in a store without purchasing it, also known as a peelie picker. Stores frown on this and it may not be any good if you try and use it. Just depends on the store.
    manzervite likes this.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

Name:  Scan0001.jpg
Views: 493
Size:  15.2 KB

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

oops, the pic is huge, my first time uploading pic here, sorry. I didn't see this one under M, hopefully it's not a repost

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

Thanks, used option 1, finally figured it out.

Quote Originally Posted by flyingdutch View Post
    Here's how I do it: I take my photo then open it on my computer in "paint"... you can use the write text function and put it over top. Then just save that version and upload it here.

Another option is to just have a piece of paper (say for example McMinsen using a folded post it note) and write VOID or smartcanucks.ca on it, place it on your coupon before you take a photo of it and bingo you're done.

Either is a good option (obviously)... depends on how you like to do it. Just make sure you cover up the barcode on the back of the coupon, leave the UPC numbers visible if you can or if not then write them in the body of the post so people can know what the UPC is...but otherwise just put your note on the coupon in such a way that you're detering people from being able to print them off the thread and trying to use them at the stores.

cheers and g'luck

Frugal is not being cheap cherielake's Avatar
    Trading Score
    397 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hollyquaiscer View Post
    The $5 Ombrelle is a peelie that is to be used when the product is purchased, not after. It says right on the front of the peelie "TO BE USED IMMEDIATELY" chances are the person that sent it to you probably took it off a box in a store without purchasing it, also known as a peelie picker. Stores frown on this and it may not be any good if you try and use it. Just depends on the store.
    Its happened to me beforte that there was a peelie on shampoo, the cashier and myself didn't see it, but after I got home removed it and used it the next time.

Looking for some cute or fun handmade gifts? Check out my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/bowtique.ccs

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hollyquaiscer View Post
    I have had the occasion where I have had to choose whether to use the peelie on the product or a higher value coupon and the cashier just said to use the peelie the next time.... I guess it would vary from store to store.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

this is a good one ! where did you find it and how long ago.
    tnx..
    new sc member stilll learning the ropes

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

thanks alot ! yes it was helpful .. one more question ,how would we get the coupons or stamps to the person? do you exchange home address with people.?
    tnx for you input. much appreciated.
    another dumb questionhow do i find my responses to these posts?
    i just happened to come across your response. it doesnt show up in my inbox right? didnt see it there. hmmm
    tnx
    Last edited by sueLe; Thu, Apr 26th, 2012 at 10:05 AM. Reason: found my answer

Page 91 of 175 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 ... LastLast

Thread Information