User Tag List

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

On January 14th, 2012 Lowes locations in Canada will be offering a free Build and Grow Clinic. This clinic on January 14th, 2012 is going to be building a castle.
    It is recommended that your child be at least 5 years old to attend this free event. Be sure to phone your nearest Lowes location to register your child because there is a maximum number of 50 kids.

http://www.lowes.ca/services/build_a...w_clinics.aspx
    This thread is currently associated with: Lowe's

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Thanks for the post

Our store doesn't register children for the event anymore so you can just come in. No limit :D

TorGirl
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

We are a bit confused as to whether we should register our kid or not... Is BLINHILDE representing Lowe's or is s/he representing him/herself? Do we or don;t we need to register? Thanks.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by anniliu View Post
    We are a bit confused as to whether we should register our kid or not... Is BLINHILDE representing Lowe's or is s/he representing him/herself? Do we or don;t we need to register? Thanks.
    You can go to the link and then select your store location and then you will have the number but they said on the site need to register

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Recommended for children from grades two to five, these fun and educational clinics will be held every second Saturday at 10:00 a.m.

Each clinic will give your child the opportunity to build a special feature project. Space is limited to 50 children per store so please call and register your child.

January 14th: Castle
    Your child will truly enjoy putting together the castle!

This product and activity is for children ages 5 and older. Using tools can be dangerous. Building of project to be initiated only with adult supervision. Parent and/or guardian waiver required. See store for details.

Upcoming Clinics
    • Upcoming clinic information is coming soon! Please check back.

Receive offers by email

See what's new this season and keep up-to-date with our latest promotions.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anniliu View Post
    I'm talking about myself.. I called and spoke with two people at the Lowes location I want to go to. They said they don't bother registering anymore and that I could come with my children. I asked if they were sure because it says there is a 50 child limit, they told me it was no problem and to just come at 10AM.

But feel free to call your own Lowes store and find out for yourself. Every Lowes store will do things differently. Only sharing what I found out from the GTA store I phoned. Other stores may ask for registration.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I've being taking my children ages 4 and 9 to these at our local Lowes for almost two years now. Most of the time we never had to register them. But around holidays where they make special items. They get busy so you have to register.

Thread Information