User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to both LD's in South Surrey on Wednesday night and was denied in stacking all my coupons except 2 stacks. The stacks that were allowed only specified "Limit of one coupon per purchase." At one of the stores, the cashier (who is one of my favourites and always knows the policies), showed me a recent memo stating that they are no longer stacking coupons that say "Not to be combined with any other offer." Previously they would stack as long as it did not say "Not to be combined with any other COUPON offer," but now it seems it doesn't matter whether the word coupon is there or not. Most coupons now have this restrictive wording on them - very few just say "Limit one coupon per purchase." It seems like this is pretty much the end of stacking. A friend of mine was at the Langley LD yesterday and the cashier there told her that more changes would be coming after January 1st. I'm not looking forward to those! I know LD's were no longer stacking Scrubbing Bubble and Finish because of the wording, but has anyone else had trouble with other products as well? I wanted to use up some of my Aveeno, Hair Expertise and Splenda stacks before they expired. Does anyone know if any LD's are still stacking (as we have known it for the last few months)? Thanks!
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

I haven't had any problems at Guildford so far. Just can't stack the Quatum and Scrubbing Bubbles or Mutibionita.
    RRLF COKE PINS and LUNCHMATE PINS

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    192 (100%)

I just stacked Doves', coffee filters and Aveenos' at Langley LD, no problem.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Has anyone stacked Listerine at LD lately? Just wondering if they are still okay? Thank you!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

where can you stack anyways ? besides LD can somebody tell me please I hate looking stupid when my coupons get rejected

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

You can stack at Pricesmart, and SOF

Thread Information