User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

So I decided to log onto Smart Canucks today after an interesting couple of weeks of having the family(inlaws) up here in Edmonton for Christmas, which was a huge success so yay me. And looking at the updates online here I can truly say that I've fallen off the coupon wagon
    I've been so distracted with the holidays, the fact that my ankle is still broken(well I can't walk on it), I'm moving to a new office on Tuesday, New Years eve is tomorrow... its just been so hectic. I actually tried to go out and use some of my coupons that were expiring at the end of the month to find that the shelves were cleared of the items I was looking for and in fact someone had hidden an item behind another that I found by accident... really??!! I'm hearing all these rumors about stacking and how its going to be stopping soon and so now I'm worrying that I'm missing my chances to save money on the things that we need for our household... I just wondered if anyone else feels like this right now(hopefully not the ankle thing)
    I'm getting back into my binder this weekend and I'm going to get myself back on the right track soon...

And does anyone know where to find the new coupon policies.. I'm assuming with a new year comes new rules and I worry that I'm going to miss out on something.

Thanks!! And have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    48 (100%)

I worked a lot of extra hours over Christmas and have lost my coupon way as well. I need to start over again as my hours have been cut back again and I need to start budgeting again.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

I also must admit I've fallen off the coupon wagon. I logged back on last week for the first time in a about a month and a half and noticed there were TONS of new comers to the coupon world! Tons of new screen names, coupon policy changes, new stacking rules etc.

I can honeslty say that when I was "going hard" with couponing it was like a part time job. It's time consumiung at times but when its all said and done there is a lot of money saved.

I considered last year getting a part time job on top of my well paying full time job to save up for a house, but when I started couponing I found that I saved a good chunk of money that I would have earned working a part time job.

It pays its self off but I definitly feel where you are coming from, some times life just takes over and its very easy to push couponing to the back burner at times!

Deal Hunter
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

yes I missed my coupon friend. It just isn't the same doing it on your own, with noone there to share your savings with. We did had a real good shop on Friday and I realized that I definately need to get more active again with couponing.

Quote Originally Posted by misschelsey View Post
    I also must admit I've fallen off the coupon wagon. I logged back on last week for the first time in a about a month and a half and noticed there were TONS of new comers to the coupon world! Tons of new screen names, coupon policy changes, new stacking rules etc.

I can honeslty say that when I was "going hard" with couponing it was like a part time job. It's time consumiung at times but when its all said and done there is a lot of money saved.

I considered last year getting a part time job on top of my well paying full time job to save up for a house, but when I started couponing I found that I saved a good chunk of money that I would have earned working a part time job.

It pays its self off but I definitly feel where you are coming from, some times life just takes over and its very easy to push couponing to the back burner at times!

Trading Score
    48 (100%)

Not having too much luck finding coupons. I don't get flyers and the grocery store shelves are empty. Will have to work extra hard. At least I still have a fairly good stockpile.

Thread Information