User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Brynhilde thats a pretty dress! Say yes to the dress is a tv series in TLC. For sure you will be able to find a red wedding gown same as the one in the pic. Or maybe you can find someone who can make it for you.

Mamacara that tv show is very addictive lol. And congratulations to you too!!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hey bride-to-be's.

I am a florist and wedding decorator in GTA. So let me know if you gals need any idea or help. I have been doing this for 11 years. I don't mind giving my fellow SC's some sweeetttt deals or contacts of other services.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

zoe_lucky_star,

wow your a wedding coordinator! i love wedding coordinators maybe its because they made my wedding day worry free. It was the most organized day of my life lol. From the preparation, ceremony and up to the reception program, everything went smooth. I remember guests telling me that it was the most organize wedding they've been to. Thank God for wedding coordinators like you

I'm not actually a wedding supplier but we do honeymoon bookings too. Most popular places right now are Cancun, Mexico and Paris, France. Cancun for those who love to go to the beach and do some nature adventure and Paris, France for those who want their honeymoon to be extra romantic. I'm from the west but we do bookings as long as your a resident/citizen in canada or US. Let me know if someone needs help on this and id be happy to help too.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    137 (100%)

I was wondering for those who have already gotten married or bought their candy for their candy bar, where did you get it? I am havign a heck of time trying to find Canadian companies Also if you had a candy bar and are willing to share pictures, I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to see them!!!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Congrats

At ING Direct, when you open an Account with a minimum balance of $100, we'll start you off with a $25 bonus!
    All you have to do is enter Orange Key and you're set to save. Then get $25.00 for every friend you refer!!!

Earn FREE PRIZES, Paypal$, Gift Cards with SWAGBUCKS by searching, like Google! Please use my referral…
    Last edited by Jeniana; Mon, Jan 23rd, 2012 at 10:38 AM. Reason: removed referral link

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Congrats Amanda! I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for but they do personalized hersheys bar for weddings and other occassions and ship even in canada. There website is http://wrappedhersheys.com/ make some investigation coz i dont know if they are legit but looks like they are.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

If you want to keep you cost low for the candy bar, just grab them at bulk barn or the dollar store. What makes them look expensive is the container itself. Try to invest a few at Winners or Kitchen Stuffs Plus or Dollarama, and then embellish the jar with your wedding colour (like adding satin ribbon) and add some crafty label to the jars

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Here's one of my favourite DIY Wedding blogs.

http://www.younghouselove.com/wedding-album/

The couple did all of the work and everything looks fabulous!!

I know this was a couple of years ago and the costs are in U.S. figures but it shows how to keep the cost down.

baggypants

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by zoe_lucky_star View Post
    If you want to keep you cost low for the candy bar, just grab them at bulk barn or the dollar store. What makes them look expensive is the container itself. Try to invest a few at Winners or Kitchen Stuffs Plus or Dollarama, and then embellish the jar with your wedding colour (like adding satin ribbon) and add some crafty label to the jars
    i agree but stay away from no name brands at dollarama. they can look nice but taste pretty awful. costco might be another place worth checking out
    Enjoy chatting on forums or blogs? Get paid $0.05+ per post at Postloop!

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

mimi i think zoe may have meant the containers (glass) at the dollar store not the candy.. we have lots of beautiful ones at ours.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

*bump
    busy, busy, busy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

do it yourself, dont waste money! My friend borrowed jars and went to bulk barnand got candy in her colours. The maid of honour got them customized m&ms with their pictures on them as a wedding gift but no need to be fancy! Its all in the jars

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda83 View Post
    I was wondering for those who have already gotten married or bought their candy for their candy bar, where did you get it? I am havign a heck of time trying to find Canadian companies Also if you had a candy bar and are willing to share pictures, I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to see them!!!!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    118 (100%)

i recently got engaged and immediately found this site http://www.fashionlande.com/
    it has amazing dresses and pretty good price, there was a dress that i tried on and loved but it would have cost 1500 + alterations but i was able to find a similar dress on this site and its only 200$ and they do custom measurements.

we set the date for march 28 2013 so we have more time to plan but we decided we were going to do a destination wedding, i know most people dont like that idea, but for us it made sense found a company that actually takes care of everything for you, just show up and party, cant wait.

and i was searching for this forum for the last week trying to find some ideas for the wedding, thank god i found it lol

congratulations to everyone thats engaged or just got married
    -- Kat --

Started couponing June 1st,2011

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread Information