User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Last edited by tjthemanto; Sun, Dec 18th, 2011 at 12:30 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks
    Free $175 CASH BONUS open Tangerine bank account $50=chequing, $25=savings, $100=savings program use 36121543S1as the'orange key' CAll1-888-826-4374 refer family/friends,$50 to you + $175 to them Earn up to $3,250 Visithttp://www.tangerine.ca/en/referafriend/index.html

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

WOW. I wish they were in the maritimes. I have been dreaming about a plan like that. Im guessing that equivalent plan on Bell would be about $1000.00 per month.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

check out the facebook page for feedback.

Wind offers good value, but if you ever need customer service over the phone god help you. it is easy to get thru but the reps do not know very much.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My family is using wind and so far so good ... Just a couple "hiccups" as any new companies would have but other than that Wind is amazing and has a big and wide calling coverage and a few province when traveling there can call without long distance charge

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

My husband and I have used Wind for over a year now. The reception isn't the best but we each pay only $15 per month and get unlimited global texting, unlimited Wind to Wind Calling, and more minutes and texts per month than I have ever used. I must say that it's worked out great for us since we wanted the absolute cheapest option that would let us communicate with each other free as often as we wanted. This plan is tempting since I have family in the US but I really don't want to commit to a $40/ mo cell phone bill...

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by win-star View Post
    My family is using wind and so far so good ... Just a couple "hiccups" as any new companies would have but other than that Wind is amazing and has a big and wide calling coverage and a few province when traveling there can call without long distance charge
    Me too I love WIND ..after the initial hiccups they have vastly improved their reception & quality & expanding day by day .

The beauty of their plans is that you can use their unlimited plans on any WIND mobile zone ..so even if you are travelling & visit some city where WIND mobile has coverage you can use your phone there without worrying about roaming etc .

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

The minute I can get out of my contract with Virgin I'd be willing to give this a try. Too bad I'm still a year away.
    I pay more money for a plan that has way less.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Love to hear more reviews from people that have this. I just gave up my land line and am shopping around for a plan for a cell. This seems like an excellent deal.
    Earn $50 a month with swagbucks

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/shellylynn31

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Actually, I have called them a few times, not waited and they answered all of my questions, when I changed my plan he even asked if I wanted to wait til my billing date so that I didnt lose out on that month's service charge since a new plan starts a new billing date
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I'm so happy this thread had started! I've been wanting to find out more about Wind!! Thanks everyone!!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

If you are an existing customer, you can change onto this plan with a $30 fee (because its meant for new signups)
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by rattleandhumm View Post
    WOW. I wish they were in the maritimes. I have been dreaming about a plan like that. Im guessing that equivalent plan on Bell would be about $1000.00 per month.
    LOL, you're totally right. I cannot even imagine Bell or Rogers doing a plan like this, it would nearly kill them. Rogers has a $40 blackberry plan that sucks. Its only got unlimited texting, and like 150 mins. They are such a ripoff.

Thanks for posting! A similar plan they do is for $29 you get unlimited texting, talking and data. Sounds amazing!
    Wanna get paid giftcards and Paypal cash? Join Swagbucks right now!
    Don't you want free giftcards, prizes and money just for clicking?
    I've earned $180! Join Superpoints today

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by meta42 View Post
    The minute I can get out of my contract with Virgin I'd be willing to give this a try. Too bad I'm still a year away.
    I pay more money for a plan that has way less.
    They have a $ 200 credit if you sign up with them . It might cover some of your cancellation fees with Virgin .

http://www.windmobile.ca/en/Pages/Ho...utmk=174271778

Wind Mobile will apply this $ 200 credit to your monthly plan over 24 months in monthly installments

Some plans are excluded from this $ 200 credit offer .
    Last edited by tjthemanto; Sun, Dec 18th, 2011 at 12:28 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rattleandhumm View Post
    They are coming to Halifax , Regina & Winnipeg next year . Maybe St. Johns , Moncton , Saskatoon will also come next year .

http://mobilesyrup.com/2011/12/13/wi...ina-next-year/

If you live in the above cities ..don't sign up for contracts with Bell , Rogers , Telus etc if you want to go with WIND .

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information