User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Ciel

Thread: Avon Anyone?

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Hey all - does anyone in the city sell Avon? I used to sell before I moved here, and there are some products that I absolutely adore. I contacted Avon to find a rep in my neighbourhood but they weren't so happy/helpful. I've contemplated selling it again if I can't find someone to purchase from, but not sure...if people wanted a rep in the area, I'd start selling again (I'm not really into high pressure/door to door sales) but if there's someone I can buy from...let me know!

Thanks!
    This thread is currently associated with: Avon

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was looking for this same thing. I contacted Avon but I received no answers. I am new in the country and would love to join Avon. I have things I really want not to mention the discount you get when you are a member.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Ideas for finding other Avon reps:
    -ask at work if anyone is selling Avon or knows someone in their social network who is or is having an Avon party. Relatives might have someone in their neighbourhood willing to sell to you.
    -check local papers/classifieds for any parent or mom-to-mom type shows-this is the time of year that reps are likely to have tables to drum up sales/hosting incentives for parties, as are the other product brand reps
    -look for signs on utility poles or community bulletin boards.
    -see if your local Coffee News has any reps advertising in your area
    cmontario and PammieD like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Hey all - does anyone in the city sell Avon? I used to sell before I moved here, and there are some products that I absolutely adore. I contacted Avon to find a rep in my neighbourhood but they weren't so happy/helpful. I've contemplated selling it again if I can't find someone to purchase from, but not sure...if people wanted a rep in the area, I'd start selling again (I'm not really into high pressure/door to door sales) but if there's someone I can buy from...let me know!

Thanks!

Hey there,

Are you still looking for a rep? Contact me at [email protected]

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_Villegas View Post
    I was looking for this same thing. I contacted Avon but I received no answers. I am new in the country and would love to join Avon. I have things I really want not to mention the discount you get when you are a member.
    Hey there,

Are you still looking for an Avon Rep? Contact me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Hey Kayte - are you located in Toronto proper? Just ask because I'm moving to Mississauga in about a week! Lol. Know any reps in the 403/winston churchill area?

Thread Information