User Tag List

Trading Score
    32 (100%)

I am looking to find someone in the Londonderry Mall area of Edmonton to help me learn to use my coupons better as i went to SS last night and only got a 7% savings need to do better .. any help

and plus even could do some coupon trading if wanting to ....

Really need to learn to use my coupons better so that i can help reduce payments and increase savings for my family of 4 anyone in the neighborhood willing to teach me the ropes and do some trading at the mall as i dont drive and have to 2 small children under 3 i would really appreciate it .

pm me or leave a msg if your interested.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by couponcrazy86; Fri, Jan 6th, 2012 at 10:49 AM.

Trading Score
    48 (100%)

I am hoping to get enough people for the clothing trade in about 2 weeks and have told people to bring their coupons. I have gotten out of practice but I could usually get about 40 - 50% savings including fruits and veggies. But I am sure things have changed and don't know if I could that anymore especially since all of my coupons have expired.
    Last edited by alwaysdaddysgirl; Wed, Jan 4th, 2012 at 12:26 PM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I am also looking for someone to help me learn how to use my coupons better...I am also in the londonderry area....

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I am in the londonderry area and I have a family of six, so i know every little penny counts!

Trading Score
    32 (100%)

Well if you guys would like to get together sometime that would be great just let me know what works for you.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

We are doing a coupon swap this coming Sunday at Tim hortons Oxford park. Thats at the corner of 127 street and 153 avenue. There's usually at least 4-5 people and the way we do it is that we bring the coupons we don't really care for and pass them around for others to grab whatever they want. It wouldn't be a good time for dollar-for-dollar trade but it's fun to see what others find and we always learn new tricks from each other. It doesnt matter if you have a lot of coupons or not, you can always walk through SDM and SOF just before the meet as they are right across, in the same parking lot. I bring 1 P&G insert to people who confirm their presence and show up. That helps you get started! PM me if you need more details or you have questions. I'm no senior couponers but I have been pretty successful and I'm happy to help!

Rika
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

what time is the coupon swap

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

7:30 pm

Trading Score
    32 (100%)

i would love to come but i am not able to make it but thanks for the heads up i will keep in mind for another date.

Squints67
    Trading Score
    240 (100%)

Coupon swap???

Can I join?? That is of course if there is no conflicting hockey schedules....

Trading Score
    32 (100%)

anyone can join as it sits there is one that is happening this sunday held by ArmyWifeEdmonton-
    We are doing a coupon swap this coming Sunday at Tim hortons Oxford park. Thats at the corner of 127 street and 153 avenue. There's usually at least 4-5 people and the way we do it is that we bring the coupons we don't really care for and pass them around for others to grab whatever they want. It wouldn't be a good time for dollar-for-dollar trade but it's fun to see what others find and we always learn new tricks from each other. It doesnt matter if you have a lot of coupons or not, you can always walk through SDM and SOF just before the meet as they are right across, in the same parking lot. I bring 1 P&G insert to people who confirm their presence and show up. That helps you get started! PM me if you need more details or you have questions. I'm no senior couponers but I have been pretty successful and I'm happy to help!

and then I am trying to see if i can get some people together for a meeting at Londonderry Mall sometime.

Thread Information