User Tag List

Trading Score
    32 (100%)

so i live in edmonton, and i see so many posts about the scrubbing bubbles cleaner and i have these great 5.00 off and 3.00 off coupons however my questions are it says one redeption per customer, per product. so when purchasing please clearify how many coupons can i use when going through the till. especially when you use the coupon b1g1f. because i have read ppl using the b1g1f and then using the 5.00 off on the free item. so anyone who can tell me just how many of the coupons i can actually use in one transaction that would be great. thank you oh and if i can only use 1/transaction can i make several transactions in a row and use them like that?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

see frugal edmonton mamas site.

Trading Score
    32 (100%)

thank you for the tip i will check it out.

Trading Score
    32 (100%)

i checked it out but am i missing some thing its still not helping me out with my questions specifically to the coupons. so if anyone out there has used these coupons at walmart and can answer my question from my original post that would be greatly appreciated as i am wanting to go and get some cleaner.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I have used them at walmart on the northside as well as capillano and bought 2-3 each time

Trading Score
    32 (100%)

yeah because i want to get some but because the coupon says one redemption per customer i dont know how many i can get as i have been reading posts that ppl are using more than one coupon per purchase and that ppl are getting more than one product per transaction so im so lost and i dont really want to walk into walmart to get 6-8 of them and have the cashier say sorry only one.... i would be so embarrassed.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Well it does mean one coupon per customer - so getting only 2 products at a time, you can take your chances, some cashiers will let you do it some won't. I saved myself the risk this weekend and went to two different cashiers. Because if a cashier denied me they would be right and I would be wrong.

Trading Score
    32 (100%)

yeah would i be able to go to say 6 different cashiers and do it one per transaction or no? i would think i would be able to cuz theres no limit as to how many you can use in a day and its not like the coupon company will know that you used more than one in a day. they will just think multiple ppl used the coupon that day thats all... i would think... well ill test my luck today and see how i do,,, does any one know how much the scrubbing bubble is on for at walmart on the northside of edmonton?

Trading Score
    32 (100%)

so i went to buy my scrubbing bubbles today to only see that the refill bottle is 5.97 and the bottle with the spray nozzle is 8.97 so silly why is cleaner so expensive now? i dont get it. so needless to say i never got any

Trading Score
    48 (100%)

I tend to use good old vinegar and water. Works well and is cheap. I do have some supplies from when stacking was allowed but I save those for the tough to clean things!

Thread Information