User Tag List

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    137 (100%)

Hello Everyone,

I am not sure if this is the right place to be posting this or not...I am looking for the snappers to make Christmas crackers. I went to Michael's yesterday and they did not get them in this year and won't be so I have spent most of today searching online looking for them and the two sites I found...a) Don't ship to Canada or b) It's $20 in shipping Unless I spend $60 then the shipping is FREE but I don't need THAT MANY CRACKER SNAPS (I was going to be spending about $5 maybe $10 if I bought the hats to go with them) I am not sure if I am being unreasonable in thinking that's way too much to be spending on shipping or not, but if I can order them online in Canada and the shipping isn't near as bad that would make me VERY Happy. Just thought I'd put this out there to other SC'ers who may make Christmas Crackers and might know where I can get some snappers

Thanks in advance!!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Try Ebay. There are some for sale on the Australian Ebay but they are only charging $4.99 for shipping.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I just read an article in a magazine about making your own crackers. It did say you could get the snappers at Micheals. Did you maybe try back later or a different store. Looks like fun to make.

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

the michaels in my city has the snappers.
    I suggest asking again

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    137 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julies1949 View Post
    Try Ebay. There are some for sale on the Australian Ebay but they are only charging $4.99 for shipping.
    Yeah we did look at the ebay ones and that may be the route we go...I am going to call around tomorrow and see if I can find any on the Island.

Quote Originally Posted by miztia View Post
    I just read an article in a magazine about making your own crackers. It did say you could get the snappers at Micheals. Did you maybe try back later or a different store. Looks like fun to make.
    It is a lot of fun, unfortunately we only have the one store and I have asked several times and they won't be getting them in this year

Quote Originally Posted by c_mcarthur View Post
    the michaels in my city has the snappers.
    I suggest asking again
    Wish I lived there Maybe they'll have them where my sister is, I'll do some phoning tomorrow

Thanks everyone

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I thought I saw some in a box at SDM ??

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I don't live close enough to a Micheal's to help you out... but perhaps someone on SC or some family/friends you know who live in a different part of Canada could visit a Micheal's, shop, then ship to you?? Just a thought!!
    The Bird Nest...
    (andrea) (derek) (duncan) & (pierce) and the 4 legged crew (dicey, chiquita, mr.t, mickey)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes, you can buy then at Michael's craft stores at 5051 Yonge StTORONTO, ON M2N 5P2 (647) 260-3663
    They are a dollar something a pack and they are right near the cash counter

Thread Information